Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

today's NF movement is consolidation and if we hold 8500+ lvl on closing basis and it means long side is active so we will take this closing on positive side...let see what happens tomorrow...

anup0212

Nothing change in view and if we get opportunity to buy ard 8510+ lvl go for long possibility is there but dim as per price analysis we might head high and move towards 8600 lvl but if possible we will find entry...See u all tomorrow...

anup0212

guys I do not know what happaned i posted a real call this morning and now I can't see it is here even at all ...i would like to know if anyway to trace that call back here ...plz share ideas ... I would like to take this to moderator of this website for this ....

anup0212

Anyway traders the long in NFFUT is active from 8560+ lvl so if you get this opportunity can go long and this slow consolidation on long side is going to be move on and as per today's price movement looks like consolidation will continue and tomorrow we might get some more 20+ point upside but strange is that gap up opened and made a high of 8620+ lvl and this looks like we have lot to see on upside ...see u all tomorrow...

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
guys I do not know what happaned i posted a real call this morning and now I can't see it is here even at all ...i would like to know if anyway to trace that call back here ...plz share ideas ... I would like to take this to moderator of this website for this ....
As per recent SEBI rules, from Dec 1 onwards, no one without sebi registration can give calls, opinions, tips, levels, targets in public mediums such as forums, message boards, tv channels, blogs etc.

that could be the reason you missing your post.

anup0212

As per recent SEBI rules, from Dec 1 onwards, no one without sebi registration can give calls, opinions, tips, levels, targets in public mediums such as forums, message boards, tv channels, blogs etc.

that could be the reason you missing your post.
thanks man can you please share some links to point it out and SEBI registration ...kind of strange.....

anup0212

Price movement in downside gave first sign of weakness but it is not convincing so as long as we hold 8500+ on closing basis we are on long side so tomorrow's close will be important... See u all tomorrow

anup0212

traders this fall was no where visible and as I was mentioning the close below 8500 lvl will confirm downside but this sudden fall changed all views and this fall just tell me one thing ....if you remember what happened on 27th nov after expiry nect day we just GAP up almost 90+ point and if you see todays price it just goes all the way close to price ard Nov month expiry...looks like some big fat daddy :D missed the bus and so it just made him happy and gave very nice entry...so to me it all looks like we will again start our long side and we might end up above 8630+ lvl ..very soon...above view will be violated if 8410+ did not hold on closing basis and which I feel will not happen...but let see what happens ...position is at 80+ point loss.....

anup0212

Nf movement again moved down and as I was mentioning 8420+ lvl did not hold and moved down to 8340 lvl and as per today's move looks like if 8380+ lvl do not hold tomorrow then we will go down to 8250+ lvl ...but all as per tomorrow's closing ...see u all..

Status
Not open for further replies.