Plz guide about SHAREKHAN NIFTY PMS

Hi.... to all

this is my first post....... i m related to investment market, any query feel free to ask me i'll be more than happy to answer.

First of all there is no AMC charges in Nifty Thrifty and also brokerage is 0.05% and they are following strict SL and gain discipline
HI

Are you related to Sharekhan OR are you into this Nifty Thrifty PMS...plz share your experience in detail with this PMS to guide readers

Hi Amit,

I was also eyeing the share khan PMS some time, but do not know if they say the truth regarding their 1.5-2% return/month. Did you get any confirmation from them regarding this or just had a look at the website info ?

I already had a reliance pms. That time the agent guy told PMS never loose money.. we sell all stocks during bear markets / hedge blah blah.. But during the bear maket they too fell down (not that they are bad, but I could have invested in a mutual fund instead of a 5.1 lakh PMS !!!!). Do not want to fall into the same trap again with share khan too !

Website says there is no human intervention, but fully automated for some PMS options. Do not know if this is a plus or a minus !! But if they give a guaranteed return of 2% per month and do not loose money I may be okay..