Plz anyone help me with a successful formula to day trade!!

Hi Ganesh,

My Apologies to You because I am responsible for having started this at your expense..... but please don't take anything seriously we were just having a little fun... My apologies to you once again...!!!

You will need to give a little more detail than you have already given so far.. to be able to come up with a solution that you will be comfortable trading with... whereas it is a distinct possibility that even Dheeraj's 2652 Strategy might suit you.. since it has nothing to do with Charts... or perhaps something entirely different.....

Do take some time out and give us a detailed explanation in terms of what you need..

Happy & Safer Trading

SG
He can use today's 30mnt High low formula also...........

Suppose x=1 & y=1
therefore x=y

and now multiply both sides by x
therefore you get x=xy

now add both sides by -y
therefore you get x-y=xy-y

after factoring you get
(x-y)(x+y)=y(x-y)

since (x-y) is common on both sides new equation after elimination would be
(x+y)=y

since x=1 & y=1
therefore

you get 1+1=1
therefore you get 2=1

I do not know if every one is joking. If yes, good.
If no, than I want to tell you that even (x-y) is common, you can not eliminate. It is against the basic principle of mathematics. No where in any question , you can not divide by zero. Since (x-y) = 0 , you can not divide or eliminate (x-y) and can not prove 1+1=1.

bthakwani

I do not know if every one is joking. If yes, good.
If no, than I want to tell you that even (x-y) is common, you can not eliminate. It is against the basic principle of mathematics. No where in any question , you can not divide by zero. Since (x-y) = 0 , you can not divide or eliminate (x-y) and can not prove 1+1=1.
tricky but true...

school ki yaad aa gayi...

kaly422000

Suppose x=1 & y=1
therefore x=y

and now multiply both sides by x
therefore you get x=xy

now add both sides by -y
therefore you get x-y=xy-y

after factoring you get
(x-y)(x+y)=y(x-y)

since (x-y) is common on both sides new equation after elimination would be
(x+y)=y

since x=1 & y=1
therefore

you get 1+1=1
therefore you get 2=1
what a merit misuse him self in market jargon

Ganeshji

4 simple things to be a successful trader

1. Takethe formula embedded in 2652 thread.
2. Club it with ADX graphs ,stochastics & Williams R graph
3. keep a watch on the qty of buyers & sellers, i.e. if the buy price is triggerred through 2652's thread but at that point of time if sellers are higher than buyers dont, buy.
4. keep a profit margin of 0.8% & oops(5th rule)
5. Dont forget Stop loss.

Cheers:thumb

stock72

If u r looking for real day trading successful formula then just don't do day trading ....