pls merge these afls

bunti_k23

Well , thanks for the try and ur efforts :thumb:
I ll try to contact kelvinhand and trash.

Dear Bunty and casoni
I have seen this afl working for 5.6 version one problem I am facing is I am not able to back test it is giving error in row 148 and column 77 or 76 saying entry variable is not defined can you help
Regards
Mukesh

bunti_k23

Dear Bunty and casoni
I have seen this afl working for 5.6 version one problem I am facing is I am not able to back test it is giving error in row 148 and column 77 or 76 saying entry variable is not defined can you help
Regards
Mukesh
Ye it is working , later it worked in my system.i think we are not using the exrem function here and thats why backtesting is not happening . Find this line in code,

Cover=buy;

Then abv it paste this line ,

Buy =exrem(buy,sell);
Sell =exrem(sell,buy);

Then try backtesting.in my opinion backtesting any sar system is not good , it will not give proper results becoz it will take each signal into consideration once a trade is executed it will not be closed until the reverse signal appears , no matter in how much loss it goes .backtesting shows only some aspects of trading system , some of them are .

No. Of trades taken - this number is pure bcoz it will scan all the signals.

Second thing is continous losing trades (drawdown).
And some another good aspects maybe im missing some of them .try by yourself and tell me the exp.

Last edited: