plese give some information about charting & software

P

pateltelecom

Respected All my sinior members

i am new in this forum and i don't know about

charting,indication,eod chart,software how work etc...

plese give some information about this fundamentals

plese take little time for your juniur member

thanks &best regards
Prakash sinojiya
Gujarat-Rajkot:)

skarpio

Respected All my sinior members

i am new in this forum and i don't know about

charting,indication,eod chart,software how work etc...

plese give some information about this fundamentals

plese take little time for your juniur member

thanks &best regards
Prakash sinojiya
Gujarat-Rajkot:)
[1]Desktop charting/TA applications: Amibroker, Metastock, Fibotrader. They'll help you with charting/TA once you have established a data source. Typically such software offers a granularity (w.r.t time frame) of your choice and also supports scripting/system creation/backtesting.
[2]Websites like nseindia, bseindia, icharts, myiris, Y! finance also provide charts. NSE/BSE/Y! finance india websites have online (delayed, intraday) as well as historical charts. Others, have Historical charts for free and some paid services to get realtime charting. GIYF.

Wait for the seniors to jump in with more info. In the meantime you can search this board's sub-fora dedicated to TA, Software etc.

Last edited:
P

pateltelecom

[1]Desktop charting/TA applications: Amibroker, Metastock, Fibotrader. They'll help you with charting/TA once you have established a data source. Typically such software offers a granularity (w.r.t time frame) of your choice and also supports scripting/system creation/backtesting.
[2]Websites like nseindia, bseindia, icharts, myiris, Y! finance also provide charts. NSE/BSE/Y! finance india websites have online (delayed, intraday) as well as historical charts. Others, have Historical charts for free and some paid services to get realtime charting. GIYF.

thank you giving good information

how work this softwar and how they help us in trading

thanks &best regards
Prakash sinojiya
Gujarat-Rajkot

skarpio

These softwares usually do a whole lot of number crunching on historical quote data. They may help you identify levels to buy/sell, or simply indicate the prevalent trend. Some allow you to create trading systems and backtest it on a specified time-range.

Download one of the trial versions and play around.

skarpio

Hi
are this software shows online quotes
No. You need to specify a data source. The source can either be static files with quotes for a specific timeframe over a period of time (e.g. EOD, 5 min) or a real-time data vendor's feed (which you'll have to hook up with the software). Again, refer to the sub-fora if you have specific questions.