Please suggest some good shares to invest in for a period of 6-8 months

Re: reliance petroleum shares help please

Hi friends,,

This is ram srinivasan...

Stocksfor 2010..

Vijaya bank ,IFCI Ltd , UCO bank , ICICI bank...

Deep industries , indowind energy , finolex cable , fcs software , acc and shiva cement, DLF and UNITECH , MAytas infra, Hanung toys , Nucleus software, Educomp and Mphasis , finolex cable current price RS :: 60 gonna reach RS : 85 mark within a week , same goes for indowind energy...

Hanung toys stock for the future bags order worth RS 300 crores from the U.S.A...

Hanung toys is India's largest toy manufacturer...

Reliance power, NTPC , Indowind energy , GSPL , BPCL etc great stocks gonna rock in coming fiscal watch out..

Pls reply with your feedbacks and analysis,

Cheers..
RAM SRINIVASAN..

Merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year..
:):thumb:

Hi guys,
this is my first post here. I've been following traderji for sometime, and i must say,its really helpful for newbies like me.But yeah, i didnt post much until now since i didnt have much say in this matter..:p

Anyways, I really really need your help. Will the pro investors here please suggest me some really good shares to invest in, with a goal to double the amount in 6-8 months? I can keep it longer, no issues. Lets say, for a max period of one year?

I was thinking of Sesa Goa and NIIT Technologies. Where do you see these stocks in 6 months period?

However, i'm not sold on these stocks. So please suggest me your best picks. I'd really be grateful for all your suggestions. :)

Thanks,
Niharika :)
This is ram srinivasan,,,

Note down..

Deep industries , FCS software , ACC cement , Vijaya bank , UCO bank ,IFCI Ltd , ICICI Bank , Indowind energy , reliance power , Maytas infra , Unitech and DLF ...

Finolex cable and indowind energy to achieve target of RS :: 85 to 90 levels within a month go and buy them...

Mphasis and Educomp...

These all stocks are highly recommended for the year 2010..

Happy trading folk and prosperous new year hope to see for all...

Cheers..

RAM SRINIVASAN...:clap:

lovable_guy006

Hi niharika,

Since the share market is not stable and no body can assess this market I think you need to go with the best business people to buy the share and in which you will have some profits...
Man market is stable like hell !!! and if u still think market is unstable then you should rethink your strategy !!! Myself sitting on profit of 102.65% from 17th feb 2010 !!! cmon friend its time to earn some money !!! what r u doing ???