please review my portfolio

Hello Yodlee99 and SLM uncle,
i just went through ur posts and quite impressed with your helping nature to fellow investors who are new like me. Yodlee99 ur horse betting logic is convincing yaaar and now i think i should have consulted here before making any investment in MFs. Anyway, if i went wrong somewhere plz correct me, I will do the needful immediately. But i m really excited about investing in MFs and see my money grow. Hoping an early response from both of u sir.
regards
Bahuguna

Hello all,:)

I am investing in kotak opportunities, sbi magnum comma and reliance growth in SIP from Nov 2008. I found that kotak opportunities and sbi magnum comma are giving me comparatively low returns. Should I

1) Completely withdraw from those funds and allocate the money in SIP in DSP BR micro cap and birla SL dividend yield plus

2) Partially withdraw and allocate in funds mentioned in point(1)

3) Take no action and play the waiting game

Also last week I have started investing in HDFC top200, HDFC midcap opportunities and HDFC prudence.

PLease review my portfolio 7 suggest the actions to be taken.

happy investing:thumb:
You completely withdraw from this fund and invest entire money to HDFC Cash Management Fund-Treasury Advantage plan-Growth and start weekly STP to HDFC Equity Fund

Swapan Ghosh
[email protected]