Please HELP ME

:cheers::thanx::thanx::thanx: IF THEIR IS A CHOICE ...CHOOSE THE BEST ONE THANKSSS:clapping::clapping:
Some one's best may not be good for you and some one's worst may the best for you.

Make your own informed decision and do not ask away what they are doing and try to copy them. You could be a BIG LOSER if you do so. I said ..... YOU COULD .... and not you would.

Cheers

Some one's best may not be good for you and some one's worst may the best for you.

Make your own informed decision and do not ask away what they are doing and try to copy them. You could be a BIG LOSER if you do so. I said ..... YOU COULD .... and not you would.

Cheers
:clapping:You said it right :thanx: and i dont want to lose ....I am here to win like everybody else :cheers:

Einstein

they are good. but remember, there is nothing like best service in brokerage houses in india. they are just Okay, sharekhan or zerodha, others not worthy!!

Hi.....

Where are you based...!!

ShareKhan platform is good, but still it has some shortcomings...!!

The problem with big brokerage firms is that, customer service is very poor.
By the time your call is attended by the customer service, all your trades will end up in loses during a speedy market movement.

Always choose a broker where you can contact the RMS directly. A broker who has very few branches and few employees will give you special consideration and are quick to respond....

AND REMEMBER .... TRADING IS NOT A GAME, IT IS AN ART WHICH HAS TO BE MASTERED.....

It needs expert guidance. one month thorough study using historic data will be sufficient enough to become a good trader... and ofcourse every day trading gives support to your learning...
If any doubts u are welcome to contact me
thanks john