Please enlighte me on these subjects

Hi, I am new to trading. I have few queries.

1. I did cash buy and cash sell of one TCS stock on the same day. The brokerage+ST+stamp duty etc. was charged 27/- for buying and almost nothing for selling transaction(0.03). When I did Cash buy on one day and cash sell of the same stock on some other day, selling transaction too was charged around 30/- as brokerage+other charges. Why is it so?

2. In margin trading, do they charge service tax too? I heard margin trading is for day and that we just trade on pure market price and other taxes are zero?

3. How to minimize the brokerage+ST+SD. Even when I made profit, all of it is going into ICICI service charges. How can I benefit from day trading?

I hope for answers. Thank you in advance.

:)

NOMINDTR

Hi, I am new to trading. I have few queries.

1. I did cash buy and cash sell of one TCS stock on the same day. The brokerage+ST+stamp duty etc. was charged 27/- for buying and almost nothing for selling transaction(0.03). When I did Cash buy on one day and cash sell of the same stock on some other day, selling transaction too was charged around 30/- as brokerage+other charges. Why is it so?

2. In margin trading, do they charge service tax too? I heard margin trading is for day and that we just trade on pure market price and other taxes are zero?

3. How to minimize the brokerage+ST+SD. Even when I made profit, all of it is going into ICICI service charges. How can I benefit from day trading?

I hope for answers. Thank you in advance.

:)
ICICI Securities treats cash transactions as follow

1. If you sell what you bought on same day, you will be charged one leg. So, you have brokerage for buying TCS not for selling it on the same day, in cash segment. And ICICI charges minimum brokerage of Rs.25/- for cash trades and Rs 15/- for margin trades per order, I said 'per order'. If you place ten orders in margin trade with a quantity of 10 TCS per order, you will be charged 10 X 25 :)

Take care of position size per order if you trade thru ICICI Securities.

Yes, margin trades attracts service tax. No exceptions.

And your third question...I really worry about your trades. Do you over trade? Have a good system in place?

Take care

i want to know about the charges charged by the depository participant (dp) per transaction.
1] i sold 10 stocks of canara bank, they charged me Rs.25 for this transaction.

2]After few days,i sold 4 stocks of bhel, they again charged Rs 25 for this.similarly for every script i was charged Rs 25 for each script.

my question is, do they charge Rs 25 for each script or stock irrespective of the quantities sold under that script ?

Does it include their brokerage and service charge or it is other than those charges ?

Is this same done with every other DP or they are charging more to me?
please clear the above mention doubts..thanks