Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

wisp

Where is your minor ERL ?
manoj,
I am sure you know where minor ERL is. I thought of posting some images, but then decided against it because Subhadip has made things very clear as to when minor down trend turns to uptrend, erls, pivots, etc.

The focus of my post was just to bring some clarity to when sideways trend gets confirmed.

wisp

Dear wisp bro, am analysing minor trnd so no need to upgrade,why u reffering me to upgradation rule?
Bro, its all the same. When minor down trend is formed, the highest point gets upgraded. When does minor trend turn down in the link, at break of point 2.

If you can pls check the image in the link again, Pratap has stated, break of minor pivot at 2 makes minor down. I think this is what you were looking for, am I correct?

singsanjay09

Bro, its all the same. When minor down trend is formed, the highest point gets upgraded. When does minor trend turn down in the link, at break of point 2.

If you can pls check the image in the link again, Pratap has stated, break of minor pivot at 2 makes minor down. I think this is what you were looking for, am I correct?
Bro,I checked entire page not get any post by Pratap sir.

singsanjay09

I was refering to this image...Does it make it clear bro?

Yes Shubhdip da teaching us about upgradation there, but price making lower minor high lower minor low above minor ERL,IT is nothing more than bullish minor flag, no minor down trnd started yet IMO(upgradation should be done in flag also).

Last edited:

wisp

Yes Shubhdip da teaching us about upgradation there, but price making lower minor high lower minor low above minor ERL,IT is nothing more than bullish minor flag, no minor down trnd started yet IMO(upgradation should be done in flag also).
Great! As long as you apply the rule consistently on your charts it would work perfectly! For me, I would take it as minor down trend, others may or may not, but the point is that we should apply whatever rule we use consistently.

In this chart and in yours I can see that there is a big move between the last pivot high in the minor UT and the point marked as VPH, therefore, I would consider this a minor downtrend, but you can view it differently bro, just make sure you apply the same definition always on your chart for trading.