Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

PreSap

Subhadip bro is these trade markings are right ?

Hello fnoQ and others!

In the chart above isn't the first short being taken in a sideways area?
Shouldn't we avoid taking this trade?

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading-23.html#post1104851

The above post mentions avoiding the use of ERL while we are in sideways.

Maybe the entry should be at the point where the first add has been marked.

Just my observations as someone who is trying to learn the pivot method.

VJAY

Just to up it a notch, be honest to yourself, and mark the pivots in LIVE Trade.

Do not edit anything erl, ph,pl etc position taken SL,TSL or add and just post a few charts :thumb:
Yes ...if you are real trader or live paper trader you must mark Vp's erl's etc in live otherwise if marking EOD its not helps ...

Subhadip

Yes ...if you are real trader or live paper trader you must mark Vp's erl's etc in live otherwise if marking EOD its not helps ...
Exactly....

Also see the what happened previously..... this view is missing in many.

That means:

Suppose u r trading in 5 min or 15 min chart..always look the higher TF.

Market does not move trend so easily...

but when trend changes, it shouts & tell us loudly that it is going to change direction...

fnoQ

Hi , can anyone tell me how to save markings in zerodha pi . Actually my markings saved in BNF charts are changed after 2,3 days when price range changes to some rise or fall , how can i do that my old markings to be saved when price goes on changing to new levles? again and again im doing after 2 ,3 days , it takes time also for me , can anyone help me in this ? Thanks in advance .

fnoQ

HI, Subhadip bro , Travi bro , Vijay bro im just now studying the thread , just now came to 103 page , between this im trying to mark pivots in charts , im not taking trades , but sure will do markings in live charts , before that first i have to learn the proper method whether im doing correct or not , thats why im asking in posts , first if started to mark them correct then only i will go further to check in live charts ,while studying theoritically looks im understood Visual pivots , vpl , vph but when comes in charts it becomes confused to do that , so asking whether im going in right way or not ,also im totally not understood when to enter long , short rules with visual trend ie IDF rules totlally puzzle for me , yes seniors cannot explain all my questions as its consuming time to explain these silly basics , but im posting here what i do or practise , whenever have time please give your valuble opinions, im eagerly waiting for your replies for my silly newbie posts. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Subhadip

HI, Subhadip bro , Travi bro , Vijay bro im just now studying the thread , just now came to 103 page , between this im trying to mark pivots in charts , im not taking trades , but sure will do markings in live charts , before that first i have to learn the proper method whether im doing correct or not , thats why im asking in posts , first if started to mark them correct then only i will go further to check in live charts ,while studying theoritically looks im understood Visual pivots , vpl , vph but when comes in charts it becomes confused to do that , so asking whether im going in right way or not ,also im totally not understood when to enter long , short rules with visual trend ie IDF rules totlally puzzle for me , yes seniors cannot explain all my questions as its consuming time to explain these silly basics , but im posting here what i do or practise , whenever have time please give your valuble opinions, im eagerly waiting for your replies for my silly newbie posts. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Go ahead. When ever free I will answer. Also many seniors are here who are also extremely helpful.

VJAY

Dear fnoQ,
You post your chart with markings and ask Q about chart....its easy to some one answer your doubts....am sure you will get proper guidence from traders who trade this method....
My 1st advice to you that you must have clear cut rules to find a PIVOT...its basic one for this method all other things related to it ....best of luck