Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

lemondew

Yes sir,

Surgical strikes day and 2 day after that when nifty reversed were also good days where one could enter with very narrow stops. Other days one should have wider stops.

One more thing I want to tell,

Say u need 20 lakh per year to earn.

Now in NF trade 1050 quantity with 10'lakh capital.

U need 20 days like yesterday. In a year.

If ur success rate is 50% then also in a year u need only 20 days like yesterday which is very common.

So precision needed.

No need to trade every day every small move. Just be like eagle.

PreSap

subha da

waiting for your EOD trade for swing trade in tata steel, relcap or lic housing, these are my favourite or any of your choice

thanks
Anil Sir,

Have been doing trades on Tata Steel and they have been good. Any charts that you can post?

Thank you!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

bubble87

Never Go Full Retard
Entry was on the bar low which had broken upside & came down. after that nice small green bar, Go short there..

Get out at EOD if not out at bottom, or some where around that

Happy Ashtami to Subhadip sir and fellow TJ members.

Sir, This is reg. the entry. Why would one even think of going short in a visually uptrending market unless it has hit a resistance (which, frankly speaking, i dont see) and is faltering. This change of bias from uptrend to downtrend is most puzzling. Please do address this in your future posts.

Rgds,
bubble

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

Happy Ashtami to Subhadip sir and fellow TJ members.

Sir, This is reg. the entry. Why would one even think of going short in a visually uptrending market unless it has hit a resistance (which, frankly speaking, i dont see) and is faltering. This change of bias from uptrend to downtrend is most puzzling. Please do address this in your future posts.

Rgds,
bubble
I think it is VPH failure.