Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

wisp

Rightly said sir.

In the beginning of this thread, I was in believe that I can teach at-least one person with this method of Pivot & MA.

But I am afraid to tell you that, I do not think I have done that.

And I can post as many chart/ I can post my live trade to all, but all will go in vain.

But I still strongly believe that I will teach at-least one person.

Let's see.

Best of luck to all.
Subhadip,
You are definitely teaching many. Some concepts of Saint Sir which were not clear to me have been cleared by you and VJAY. I am thankful to both of you for that and for bringing the pivot trading method of Saint sir back to life here at traderji.

Rightly said sir.

In the beginning of this thread, I was in believe that I can teach at-least one person with this method of Pivot & MA.

And I can post as many chart/ I can post my live trade to all, but all will go in vain.

Let's see.

Best of luck to all.
Subhdeep you have explained the concepts with the maximum simple terms much simpler than it was taught to me when I learnt it. But the pivot system contains number of concepts which require good understanding and efforts taken on it. In the our earlier forum also very few could master this method.So I was doubtful if even 5 people could master it....but this is one of the best methods I have traded so far....but now it is up to the members to master it and do great trades or move over to some simple things easy to understand. You have done your work...now it is for the people to benefit from it.

Smart_trade

Subhadip

Subhdeep you have explained the concepts with the maximum simple terms much simpler than it was taught to me when I learnt it. But the pivot system contains number of concepts which require good understanding and efforts taken on it. In the our earlier forum also very few could master this method.So I was doubtful if even 5 people could master it....but this is one of the best methods I have traded so far....but now it is up to the members to master it and do great trades or move over to some simple things easy to understand. You have done your work...now it is for the people to benefit from it.

Smart_trade
Thanks sir.

wisp

Smart_trade

This is sooo true Subhadip. Thank you!!!! :thanx::thanx:

SevenD

Rightly said sir.

Let's see.

Best of luck to all.

Smart_trade
I don't think trading or for that matter any strategy can be learned within a week, month or even six months unless its practiced with dedicated screen time and doing a hell-of-lot of analysis of real time market.. Knowing the method/strategy, is one thing but putting it into practise and applying it to real time PA is a different ball game altogether. Like swimming, knowing the fundas theoritically does not help a swimmer unless he gets into the water, for a trader, the live market is the water that he needs to get familarised with, and the markets being evermore dynamic, it becomes more difficult than learning and putting into practice than learning anything else.
So Subadhip, don't loose heart, someone will emerge and be a good trader with the methods you've been labouring to teach here. Please continue with your magnanimous efforts in answering our queries, and clearing the cobwebs.

To Trade_smart, your benovelence in making time to answer queries and sharing your knowledge in this thread and so many other threads in TJ, is truly well appreciated by one and all, deep down its very assuring to know that we have a True and humble Master within us, to guide us.

Subhadip, ST, Xray and others contributing to this thread please do continue with your efforts, this is my humble request.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Subhadip

I don't think trading or for that matter any strategy can be learned within a week, month or even six months unless its practiced with dedicated screen time and doing a hell-of-lot of analysis of real time market.. Knowing the method/strategy, is one thing but putting it into practise and applying it to real time PA is a different ball game altogether. Like swimming, knowing the fundas theoritically does not help a swimmer unless he gets into the water, for a trader, the live market is the water that he needs to get familarised with, and the markets being evermore dynamic, it becomes more difficult than learning and putting into practice anything else.
So Subadhip, don't loose heart, someone will emerge and be a good trader with the methods you've been labouring to teach here. Please continue with your magnanimous efforts in answering our queries, and clearing the cobwebs.

To Trade_smart, your benovelence in making time to answer queries and sharing your knowledge in this thread and so many other threads in TJ, is truly well appreciated by one and all, deep down its very assuring to know that we have a True and humble Master within us, to guide us.

Subhadip, ST, Xray and others contributing to this thread please do continue with your efforts, this is my humble request.

Thank You.
Thanks my dear Friend.

Subhadip

Dear Subhadip,

Any reason you are trading Jan contract, rather than current contract

Thanks,
Nothing special, not much difference, less whipsaw...and I forgot in between month & the expiry date, so trade next month, these are the reason.

Rightly said sir.

Let's see.

Best of luck to all.
A subtle pain is evident in your statement, however your efforts would NOT go in vain. Someone would RISE and grasp it firmly for sure. Some more time may be.

wisp

A subtle pain is evident in your statement, however your efforts would NOT go in vain. Someone would RISE and grasp it firmly for sure. Some more time may be.
Many might still be in the trying to grasp stage :D Also, theory to practice takes some time...