Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

got a message
"you've earned a reputation"
when i read it, it said "what a gem"

unable to understand this
It means you should buy yourself a pack of cadbury's gems and eat them :)

Someone is trying to praise your efforts dear, thats what it means :)

RaV

I got a PM too by saurabh_forever and gave out the userid/passwd. Looks like the trap is wide spread. Thanks for the caution DWeeP.

Everyone is most welcome.
I am glad this thread got sticky and many people noticed it.
Actually phishers are newbies, they get ready made pages and just upld it on some free server. but we need to be very cautious.

Satyen

Yes i got the PM also and did the mistake ...... my mail ID password were same as my tradeji password ......

but my trading password was different ..... when today morning i want to trade (In ICICI) it shows the user account is locked was bit suprise and conrtacted ICICI and unlocked my ID
was it due to that virus ? or some body else also want to enter into my ID

Right now i just changed my password of mail ids

Regards
Satya

D

darsh_goswami

With due respects, I do not believe getting the IP address is even considered as hacking and the person who does it as a hacker, if that is what you two proclaim to be. :D
If you do consider yourselves professional hackers, my ID is open! ;)
Nothing can be done with the IP, except to find out in which city (very often, it is only state, not even city) the person resides.
May be ur right Oxy,...
Ur unhackable. n one more thing .. i didnt claim i m a hacker. I dont know how to hack or crack. I just know about comp is how to turn on , use my trading softwares , starting my trading plateform and surf traderji. and then shut it down at end of the day.
but i know u know to hack .
lol...
Regards,..
Darsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.