perfect profitable formula need AFL for this

rmike

@vsreeram77 said:
also request you to help how to make more effective
My way is to gently nudge a person in the right direction and encourage them to find their own path, rather than insistence upon following my specific way only. Because if you find your own path then between us we'd have two good ways of trading the markets! :)

To start with, your system could do with a Filter. Filters are generally used to generate higher probabilistic signals as per the market state in your timeframe of use!!!

Filters can be implemented in a variety of ways via indicators, levels, extraneous inputs etc and can range from being simple to highly complex - you are only limited as per your understanding, imagination & coding ability!!!

BUT supposing somebody (like you) is presently not able to code/ implement such an artefact in amibroker at current stage of expertise, then what is the next best alternative??!

A clueful trader would then look for what is already available in the given template and would apply his mind towards how best to leverage it to the maximum, for extracting the required information

You may have chosen the specific Fib levels based upon the popularly subscribed to folklore opinion - BUT they can also be used as a proxy for something else apart from what you intended .................... the answer will become apparent as we go along :)

Taking the example of a market posted by you

If you look closely from left to right -

As long as the daily close (white dashed line) is primarily flat and closer to buy/ sell levels, with these levels fluctuating around the close on alternate days - The market is primarily sideways with probes/ thrusts on either side which tend to retrace!!!

When the price action breaks through the buy level of the previous day, it signals the likely nascent start of an upward trend!!! If subsequent price action does not fall substantially below the previous day's buy level, then a low risk long trade can be initiated upon the break of the swing high!!!

As long as the daily close and the buy/ sell levels advance upwards in a stepwise manner with the sell level being above the previous day's close - The market is in an uptrend and all you need is to stop taking sell signals (or add to position on sell signals ) & trail a stoploss!!!

The future possible market turn will be apparent in the same manner in which the start of the upward trend began. The same principles will apply vice versa for a downtrend!!!

Now when you link up these clues with the information provided in this excellent thread by @Subhadip

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/pivot-trading-a-new-way-of-trading.99863/

You'll find that your levels have, in effect become proxy for market structure!!!

So that this becomes another novel way to interpret market structure without MP, VPs etc!

In this scenario, won't your previous RULES require some modification??!!!

Think about it!!!

As things start clicking into place and right perspective, the ideas will start coming at a faster and faster pace!!! ;):)

At the same time, before me or anyone can help you further, you'll have to help yourself by putting in effort to learn some basic coding (at the very least) OR you'll forever be dependent upon someone else to come along to implement your ideas and check their efficacy - That random someone may also happen to be not quite as proficient as to give a correctly and efficiently coded solution!!!

Think about it!!!

Regards,

Last edited:
I am very much thankful for lessons which you taught for me I am learning with your support and sincere support, your reply at 3 am, shows about your dedication on helping others