Path to Consistency

A new trade..

NIFTY MAY 8900 CE- SOLD 1050 @ 306
NIFTY MAY 9400 PE - SOLD @1050 @ 251.

Hopefully will gain 76 points at Expiry..lets see..
The total premium collected is 557 and the strikes are 500 points apart so you will always make less than 57 points less brokerage,charges and residual premiums over the nifty rates if you square off before expiry and max 57- costs if done on last day....how will you make 76 points ? Am I missing something ?

Smart_trade

Subhadip

The total premium collected is 557 and the strikes are 500 points away so you will always make less than 57 points less brokerage,charges and residual premiums over the nifty rates if you square off before expiry and max 57- costs if done on last day....how will you make 76 points ? Am I missing something ?

Smart_trade
Expiry..I will let it expire...will not cover..

on expiry all deep ITM option goes 10 point discount at the time of expiry..counting that too

The total premium collected is 557 and the strikes are 500 points apart so you will always make less than 57 points less brokerage,charges and residual premiums over the nifty rates if you square off before expiry and max 57- costs if done on last day....how will you make 76 points ? Am I missing something ?

Smart_trade
In the Money options will be bought back at a discount on expiry day :D

Happy :)

Subhadip

Expiry..I will let it expire...will not cover..

on expiry all deep ITM option goes 10 point discount at the time of expiry..counting that too
if i let it expire..then only 56 points,
but if cover at around 3.15 pm on expiry..i will gain the discount..

Subhadip