Panch Tattva: Update

Whether long term bull market is in its last profit trail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dear birdinfo,
all the boarders will be grateful to you if you enlighten us with your Vedic theory. we are eager to learn your point system. we have an open mind to learn new theories and tecniques.
if the success rate of any theory is high, why not learn it and try.

Waiting for the result session to start

By krsna Khandelwal - A Stock Market Vedic Theory proponent

Friends,

You may be wondering as to why the installments about the Panch Tattva update have stopped suddenly. Actually, you are aware too, that the results are about to pour in and any activity at such a juncture should stop for a serious trader for I believe that speculating about things is bad while calculating and then taking a measured risk or better call as exposure is good. You may have also noticed that I keep discussing with you the macro level developments continuously, it is the blend of two that is forming the basis of my Panch Tattva Teknik. You have seen it working very well, in the long and in the medium term, it is not meant for day trading in any case. The long term in todays markets should be comprising of a series of medium terms and therefore by taking care of the assessment at every quarterly turn the long term is easily taken care. You may recall that SAIL @72 is being recommended continuously for investment and retention and a long term has passed with peace and reward. Similarly, there have been items where you were advised to book profits and stay back, all within the quarter itself.

You may now be prepared for the required switching in light of what comes out after the Panch Tattva touch stone is applied to companies yearly results. You must have faith in the system and not get nervous when the markets take their swings. Wish you rich rewards and wish you retain them only to be spent on good things and for good purposes.

Hari Om

BIRDINFO Stock Rx - A Vedic Prescription for stock market

Will u please take the pain of explaining the panch tatva factors and its bearing in determining movement of stock prices. I am keen to learn

Will u please take the pain of explaining the panch tatva factors and its bearing in determining movement of stock prices. I am keen to learn
Thanks for your enquiry.The basic factors of assessment are

1.Delivery Capacity(Prithvi)
2.Management of finances and resources(Jal)
3.Efficiency of operations(Agni)
4.Interplay with external factors(Vayu)
5.Long term factors to create highs and lows(Akaash)

The stock price is assessed every quarter and it is value neutral at 1000 points and deviation from neutral value is either value increasing or decreasing.The above basic factors correspond to five basic elements described in Vedas.

sincere thanks for ur kind response, if the value assessesed is +1000 does it indicate bullishness of stock and vice versa,
This theory is a precursor of things to come.At 1000 points it is value neutral and deviation from it gives the value strength/weakness.You can safely buy any stock with 1050 points as it has enough value to discovered by the market.

This theory is a precursor of things to come.At 1000 points it is value neutral and deviation from it gives the value strength/weakness.You can safely buy any stock with 1050 points as it has enough value to discovered by the market.
How can STock price deviate from Prithvi, Jal, Air, Antariksh and Fire? What causes the deviation? How do you quantitatively measure the deviation? And each point means deviation by how many percentage point?

Tell me the fair value of ITC depending on your Panch Tatva. And explain me why and how it has deviated with respect to each of the five parameters.

Your Panch Tatva reminds me of Tridoshas of Ayurvedic practitioners-- any complaint you tell them, they will somehow tie it to tridoshas--Vaata,Pitta,Kafa!!!!

Can you explain me what had happened to Panch Tatva ever since WTC fell in 2001 and SENSEX was at 2600. Ever since then, Jal, Air, Akash are all much more polluted and Toxic, Prithvi has become much more dangerous, yet, SENSEX has raced to 14000. Dont you think this is deviation from Panch Tatva? And now SESEX should be assigned a point value of -800???

Thanks for your enquiry.The basic factors of assessment are

1.Delivery Capacity(Prithvi)
2.Management of finances and resources(Jal)
3.Efficiency of operations(Agni)
4.Interplay with external factors(Vayu)
5.Long term factors to create highs and lows(Akaash)

The stock price is assessed every quarter and it is value neutral at 1000 points and deviation from neutral value is either value increasing or decreasing.The above basic factors correspond to five basic elements described in Vedas.

Why should be Dlivery Capacity be Prithvi? I would say, Net Immovable Assets of company is PRithvi-- because, it is solid and stationary. How can you quantitate "efficiency of operations"(agni), how can you assin points to that?? What are long term factors that create highs and lows? And all the factors which you have mentioned are NOTHING BUT FACTORS OF FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS, which have been GIVEN A FANCY NAME OF VEDIC ANALYSIS!!!!

Why should be Dlivery Capacity be Prithvi? I would say, Net Immovable Assets of company is PRithvi-- because, it is solid and stationary. How can you quantitate "efficiency of operations"(agni), how can you assin points to that?? What are long term factors that create highs and lows? And all the factors which you have mentioned are NOTHING BUT FACTORS OF FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS, which have been GIVEN A FANCY NAME OF VEDIC ANALYSIS!!!!
Dear brother,

You should not doubt any thing as these Tattva are subtle things and for you to appreciate please visit websites where meanig of these things are given.you may like visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samkhya and various links thereof.

It is not a fancy name given and the whole basis is quite intricate.It is better for you to follow our point system and you may do alternate analysis from other conventional systems.When you find some agreement you can act.Your life would be more comfortable.Meanwhile many boarders have started following this and you may like to fall in line.You may also remain critical and choice is yours.I am happy both ways and would not like to waste more time on this.

birdinfo

How can STock price deviate from Prithvi, Jal, Air, Antariksh and Fire? What causes the deviation? How do you quantitatively measure the deviation? And each point means deviation by how many percentage point?

Tell me the fair value of ITC depending on your Panch Tatva. And explain me why and how it has deviated with respect to each of the five parameters.

Your Panch Tatva reminds me of Tridoshas of Ayurvedic practitioners-- any complaint you tell them, they will somehow tie it to tridoshas--Vaata,Pitta,Kafa!!!!

Can you explain me what had happened to Panch Tatva ever since WTC fell in 2001 and SENSEX was at 2600. Ever since then, Jal, Air, Akash are all much more polluted and Toxic, Prithvi has become much more dangerous, yet, SENSEX has raced to 14000. Dont you think this is deviation from Panch Tatva? And now SESEX should be assigned a point value of -800???

ITC @144/- on 23 Feb 07 gets 1014 Panch Tattva points and should be bought and retained till next quarterly also please do not care for the stop loss especially in this case.

Rest I do not think is worth answering.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Equities 38
B General Chit Chat 32