order/limit placing in odin. please help

is there any method to place order in odin through excel as if

keeping limits or excel ready in any partiucular format and just uploading it at the time required?????

i am a sub broker and trade in gold silver on behalf of 25 of my clients... its very tidious and also time consuming to place limits or buy at mkt price in few seconds!!!!

pls suggest if any alternate solution is available.....

i just need to know how to put multiple order in mulktiple accounts simultaneously or in the shortest time!!!!

AW10

I know that Interactive broker (IB) has this facility. They have give API (programming interface) so that people can access their trading platform by writing their own programs. These API's can be used for programming in Excel.

Once u developed the programs then you can virtually do whole trading from Excel.
If you search on net, then u might be able to find some readymade excel sheet that can be linked to IB account.

I don't think any other Indian broker's platform will give u this facility. Hope they provide it in near future.

IB is in India but their minimum account size is $5000 i.e. 2.5L. Not sure if all your clients can afford that. Their platform also supports the feature where u can manage multiple sub accounts.

So you can create a master account, create 25 subaccount for each of your client..and
manage all of them at one single place.
Certainly will be worth visiting site / or talking to them. Maybe they can relax their limit for your requirement.

Happy Trading.

bandlab2

Hi AW10, I am looking for something like this for my mechanical trading. will talk to them.

thank u so much