Opto Circuits Futures. I have a short position with high losses.

SavantGarde

Hi Startrade,

Gauhar perhaps realises the mistake he has made... but instead he has been receiving advice telling him what a trader should / shouldn't do .... his need for the hour is how to extricate himself.... from this mess....

Coming to what can or cannot be done.... will depend on his ledger balance.... moreover, I haven't see the chart of Opto in the last 6 months... but there is no position that eventually can't be turned around... ofcourse ledger permitting.....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

My number 1 rule is "never average down a losing trade".

It will be interesting to see what advice SavantGarde gives and how this scenario pans out.

Prashant Patel

Hi Startrade,

Gauhar perhaps realises the mistake he has made... but instead he has been receiving advice telling him what a trader should / shouldn't do .... his need for the hour is how to extricate himself.... from this mess....

Coming to what can or cannot be done.... will depend on his ledger balance.... moreover, I haven't see the chart of Opto in the last 6 months... but there is no position that eventually can't be turned around... ofcourse ledger permitting.....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Here it's Savant Sir

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi Prashant,

Yeah....Just saw it after posting to Startrade.....but only till yesterday's rate today....I have a weird problem with internet... can only open TJ site...but no other...it has happened a couple of times before...so will download the bhavcopy....and update with todays rate...perhaps tomorrow...if I can open NSE site....

Thanks A Ton....For The Chart.....Hope you also are not short on Opto....:D

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

gauharjk

Hi GauharJK,

Want to know what is the available capital.....with you...depending on the same.....will try and turn this around... Next time do not make stupid mistakes like this

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
I had a total capital of Rs 95000, but around Rs 45000 has been wiped out.

Thank you for offering to help.