• NO way it cann;t be Done in 4 months

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes possible ; May be He will do it

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TraderRavi

low risk profile
this thread is very important , it should be made sticky. To see live what happens when you try to win big.
every newbie and noobs must understand that option is a sellers game , through buying you can win big once in a while , only to play more and blow lakhs of money .
it is the fastest way of losing money , in equity you can lose , in futures faster than equity , in options fastest .
In NSE options have highest turnover means most of the traders shifted in options from equity cash and futures.
small traders losing 5- 10 lakhs , big traders losing 80 - 90 lakhs as option buyers.
I have seen traders buying OTM options in nifty and stock options worth 15 - 20 lakhs in one go and losing all.
In my six years in traderji , I have seen biggest losses in only options traders. it is kinda addiction.

Last edited:

ram2010

Originally Posted by test123 View Post
Never wanted to run market claps :xD that was not even my plan ..
one day they will say ppls like me show u how accredited this game is and how hard it is to win here

Sold all 8475 qty of 7200 PE @ 28
(recovers most of my investments )

bought 7500 CE @ 73 3000 qty
markets gave me very tough fight .. they say if u cann;t win against them become one of them ^^^

Sold 86

bought 7200PE back 8400 qty :xD @20.1

hard luck

71/03/2016

bought another 5800 Qty @ 8.55

totaling bomb of 14250 ... this better go up lol and it will :p
avg comes to 21 even if i win i don;t think i will get much profi ..

expecting worse and hoping for best :xD

for stupid reason my heart says 150 lol i know thats stupid but thats butterfly effect :xD

bhai this is the unique thing abt the markets ,paisa bohot hai bhai logo k paas kidar daalneka samaj nahi ata .to unko lagta hai market me double ho jayenga:lol: but these are very important people for markets and professional traders bcoz they feed them :lol: lagao bhai jam k satta koi dikkat nahi....
recently sebi hiked the lot size,

i want sebi to put a ban on retail people from buying options,

:lol:, then to whom fii will sell their options ,
i pray god to this happen,

simple, if test 123 would have sold 7300 pe and 7200 pe , massive quantity, he would have be in profits now,

buying otm options is damn cheap,:lol: but its suicide

ram2010

this thread is very important , it should be made sticky. To see live what happens when you try to win big.
every newbie and noobs must understand that option is a sellers game , through buying you can win big once in a while , only to play more and blow lakhs of money .
it is the fastest way of losing money , in equity you can lose , in futures faster than equity , in options fastest .
In NSE options have highest turnover means most of the traders shifted in options from equity cash and futures.
small traders losing 5- 10 lakhs , big traders losing 80 - 90 lakhs as option buyers.
I have seen traders buying OTM options in nifty and stock options worth 15 - 20 lakhs in one go and losing all.
In my six years in traderji , I have seen biggest losses in only options traders. it is kinda addiction.

This addiction is mush bigger than brown sugar and alcohol

bunti_k23

:lol:yeh soch raha hoga aaj put khareed k kal profit book karunga aur baju k gaav ki puri zameen kharid lunga lol :lol: a dialogue from 'd street ka don':lol:

sold al f it @ 8

bought 1875 7500 PE @ 29.2

lol traderravi ^^ they say it;s hard to make first million .. well this won;t be mine first smile ..
\I have right to be wrong happens it;s war against 2 billions vs 3 lakhs aka now 55K :(

@ ram2010 true
@bunti_k23 aaga gaya guy that speaks truth lol

beenatht the silver moon
but i was alonely
May be you were right ....
:xD.....................

Last edited:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
This addiction is mush bigger than brown sugar and alcohol
Though trading addiction is limited by market time,
but other addictions are not, believe me :D

If test123 learning something from his losses then he will
be good trader after some time period. I am happy he is
transparent and posting his position without bias,

I will subscrib this thread, Happy trading :thumb:

Shikamaru bahi

proft or loss face se smile ko gayb nahi hone deneka.. After all u are in control of
do u want to be happy or u want to be sad...

what i bought when i came to this world ? and what i will i take with me what i leave for heaven :x
In short :--
LIVE LIFE King size :xD
Life is too short but salal nifty wants to play only gap gap gap that what kills me ^^

True meaning of Gap is :-- GEt out u are massively wrong

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Shikamaru bahi

proft or loss face se smile ko gayb nahi hone deneka.. After all u are in control of
do u want to be happy or u want to be sad...

what i bought when i came to this world ? and what i will i take with me what i leave for heaven :x
In short :--
LIVE LIFE King size :xD
Life is too short but salal nifty wants to play only gap gap gap that what kills me ^^

True meaning of Gap is :-- GEt out u are massively wrong
I agree,,,,,,,,

bunti_k23

sold all @ 18

bought again @15 an wil let it go til 31st
just to remind u ,the value of otm options at the time of expiry is zero:D