no loss in a single day
ledger full of credit except brokerage debit
I am waiting for my first loss

36 trading days
all trades are in profit
no loss in a single day
ledger full of credit except brokerage debit
I am waiting for my first loss
Don't mind bro.. But u should share your strategy with us...I don't know what u wanna proove by posting your profit instead of give d positions nd strategy.... Maybe well newbies also makes something profit as u do it like all boss... :)

looser89

Don't mind bro.. But u should share your strategy with us...I don't know what u wanna proove by posting your profit instead of give d positions nd strategy.... Maybe well newbies also makes something profit as u do it like all boss... :)

what you think if I post my strategy here and after reading this you start earnings money. it takes me 2 years to do master in my strategy and still I am testing my strategy. how could I tell you what I have Learn in two year

tell me can you do brain transplant operation just reading the procedure in book and operation always successful. it take lot of practice and patience of years to do master in it.
so select any strategy work on it till you not get any satisfactory result this is only way.and also

jack of all trades Master of none

Sorry if my words hurts you

Last edited:
what you think if I post my strategy here and after reading this you start earnings money. it takes me 2 years to do master in my strategy and still I am testing my strategy. how could I tell you what I have Learn in two year

tell me can you do brain transplant operation just reading the procedure in book and operation always successful. it take lot of practice and patience of years to do master in it.
so select any strategy work on it till you not get any satisfactory result this is only way.and also

jack of all trades Master of none

Sorry if my words hurts you
U didn't tell any word of ur 2 year old strategy... If everybody thinks like u.. No one can learn.. U r posting here your profit u make. Tell me by posting ur profit.. Can anybody make money.. by your contract notes..

Don't know wt u wanna proove by posting. Ur profit numbers...

I hope u don't hurt by words..

onlinegtrash

U didn't tell any word of ur 2 year old strategy... If everybody thinks like u.. No one can learn.. U r posting here your profit u make. Tell me by posting ur profit.. Can anybody make money.. by your contract notes..

Don't know wt u wanna proove by posting. Ur profit numbers...

I hope u don't hurt by words..
Gurjant...

So you want him to reveal his strategy when he is in profit?
Did you want to pay for his losses when he was in losing stage?

If you don't want to share his losses then why you want him to share his profitable strategy!?

Its upto him to share or not share, its his intellectual property and he has earned it.
You just want a free ride!

Hope my words hurt you!

Gurjant...

So you want him to reveal his strategy when he is in profit?
Did you want to pay for his losses when he was in losing stage?

If you don't want to share his losses then why you want him to share his profitable strategy!?

Its upto him to share or not share, its his intellectual property and he has earned it.
You just want a free ride!

Hope my words hurt you!
I do not want any profit by his strategy ... I don't force him to tell his PRECIOUS strategy...we read a book to earn some knowledge not for share writers profit losses... ND there r.. Members like healthraj option trader Columbus bkb etc who juz spreding knowledge in air.. Raj is sharing his own software.. ND there r.. People who juz showing their contract notes of their profits... I don't wanna. Say this u said I said... But anyways my last message on this thread.... Bye bye.... Keep your knowledge secret...gud luck

looser89

trading result from 13/08/2013 to 11/10/2013
13/08/2013 +62.50
14/08/2013 +337.50
16/08/2013 +500
19/08/2013 +372.50
20/08/2013 +750
21/08/2013 +395
22/08/2013 +662.50
23/08/2013
26/08/2013 } +1635
27/08/2013