Option minimum investment

praveen taneja

Thanks Praveen ji

Ok chalo ye bata do
If i want to but Option call for ICICI how to do it?
Bro told u dont play gamble that too with close eye :)
First learn n then go for earn even earning while learning is good:)
See options of stock are very less liquid means less buyer n sellers
ICICI is trading at 331 now so next at money call is 340 but see vollume no trade since morning and buyer at 69 and seller at 172
I preffer to work in nifty and RIL as both hav good vollume so we can enter and exit at our will:)
Best of luck god bless u

Thanks praveen ji for this information.
I have read about options many times
but jab tak ek baar option trading kar nahi luinga tab tak aage ka samjh pana muskil hai
so i want to do it atleast one time
can you suggest me kaun kaun se stocks hain jine good volumes rahte hain aur iski jankari kaise milti hai

thanks

praveen taneja

and is it possible to do option trading with amount of 8k in any stock with good liquidity ?
Bro told u nifty and RIL are good vollume and in 8k u can do but sorry to say good chance of u lose it so better take a good stock after consulting savant sir n enjoy the Singh is Kingh which is coming on cable now:rofl:

Bro told u nifty and RIL are good vollume and in 8k u can do but sorry to say good chance of u lose it so better take a good stock after consulting savant sir n enjoy the Singh is Kingh which is coming on cable now:rofl:

Bhai koi baat nahi if i loose it but i have to do it at least one time

Just tell me in figures how to do it using 8k amount
Please illustrate by an example

Thanks
BTW i don't like Singh is Kingh :D

praveen taneja

Praveen sir ji

How to know that perticular stock is good liquid ?
Can you plz list them
You can check that by watching number of trade happen means vollume and gap between buying and selling price watch RIL option or nifty option max difference 1-2 Rs in any level n ur ICICI option is still at 79.8 and 166:)

praveen taneja

Q: can we choose anything as stirke price ?
That need to be checked according to ur funds and ur expectation if u feel mkt can go to 2500 n u hav 1000Rs in a/c u can take 2600 put but if u hav 1000 in a/c n feel mkt wont break 2800 sit and wait for expiry as then options are cheap n u can double or lose all ur money