Only Nifty(F & O) and Only Intraday Trading

I am Only Intraday Trader in Nifty only.

• Yes

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters

Trader J

how many average monthly profit in nifty option ?? and when starting trading in f&o ?? ,ur success rate ??

I have been trading in F & O since 2004. The first two years was very average, but learned lot of things. The 2008 was very good for me as positional trader, but after that in choppy market my positional trade was failed and i started day trading, but with limited turnover.

I trade in options only when Nifty strongly trending in one direction only and option value not much changing even in intraday pull back.

Trader J

After gape up open, profit booking make down the Nifty 30 pts. The first hr shows resistance at 8040-50....
After one hr of trade, nifty looks like in range, but after 1.30 PM, sharp down movement when Nifty break 8020-8010.

Some one could take two type of trade today, First one (High Risk) short @8040 (SL 8055) and cover near closing @7995. Second one (Break down level), short @ 8020 (SL 8035) and cover @ 7995....

Trader J

Nifty trading in yesterday range, resistance 8030-35, support 8000+, if break 8009, we may see 7995-90

Thanks for voting, I have found many good thread in this forum, but there is lot of writing going on, so difficult to read all 20-30 pages. You can also post link of your post in other thread if it is usefull for Intraday trade in Nifty only. Thanks

Trader J

SGX Nifty @ -10 , after run up, today may be consolidation but volatile due to expiry, lets trade both side at support and resistance....all the best.