Only for day traders !

Brilliant thread, not because we are seeing a solid up move today but because it provides an opportunity for us to share information and avoid getting into superficial traps ofter created my market manipulators. Remember no fundamental/technical is more effective than awareness, so let's all join hands to make this thread a red signaling mechanism for intra day traders.

Regards,
BJ :)

Brilliant thread, not because we are seeing a solid up move today but because it provides an opportunity for us to share information and avoid getting into superficial traps ofter created my market manipulators. Remember no fundamental/technical is more effective than awareness, so let's all join hands to make this thread a red signaling mechanism for intra day traders.

Regards,
BJ :)
cmp 1551.05:clap:
good thread...keep it up/
wow zigor bhai cmp is 1482
hi zigor,

i hope you will continue to post on this thread

lyju

Thank you so much for your amazing response.

I would like to mention that because of lack of time, I might not be able to update or comment on this thread on daily basis, but I know that everyone would understand.

I am happy that Lupin worked very well today , I hope people made lots of money. :)

Will post as soon as I see an opportunity !

Remember to trade with a SL all the time.

y rely on some body else...rather learn your own TA and act upon it...

Rightly said:thumb:

Advice for newbies :
Its good to know certain pics from different sources but make sure that you make a filter for yourself and test every pic according to that .

The reason for that being different stocks have different styles of movement, some move quickly (aban offshore,nmdc e.t.c) ,while others move slowly (powergrid,ongc e.t.c) . Make sure that the stock you pick suits your style of trading.