One hour breakout strategy

VIKAS 21

Dear friends

today i am going to share you the idea to make it fullproof.
No doubt this strategy yields very good returns in case of breakout but we can also have very good return in case of breakout failure as per smart sir's failed breakout method.(pl correct me if i am wrong). i have tested it on trades where breakout is failed , it reverses in opposite direction with very good return.

as in this system it is very easy to take trades for a breakout ,, so now we need not to worry incase breakout fails,, the return will be more than expectation in failure.

attached is the today's chart of sbin future where breakout failed, but it produced very good return in opposite direction.(our candlestic harami pattern is also confirming this.)

please give your inputs to make it more effective.......

gurmy.

Stocks-&-Commodities- has a very good detailed article on ORB as suggested by Toby Crable.
You can either Google search it or mail me to get a copy. I could not attach it here as it is bigger than the file size allowed.
My eMail : rkkarnani
I am on gmail.
Trust it will be helpful!
thanks for willingness to share
it will be better if u upload it and share the link here
it will save the time of you and others
thanks

VIKAS 21

Hi Vikas, Was I correct to say that the analysis posted was for "next month" SBI futures and not current month futures!???????????????

Dear Friend

Actually i trade in sharekhan tradetiger, where i can see only past one month data from the current series futures,, there is no need to take trades for next month futures, that was for data purpose only.......

VIKAS 21

Hii frnds...
good day again for this strategy......

First hour bar high/low 2176.50/2161.80

sell signal executed...

close of the day..... 2110

total points earned 51.80 points

cheers....:clap:

Dear friends

today i am going to share you the idea to make it fullproof.
No doubt this strategy yields very good returns in case of breakout but we can also have very good return in case of breakout failure as per smart sir's failed breakout method.(pl correct me if i am wrong). i have tested it on trades where breakout is failed , it reverses in opposite direction with very good return.

as in this system it is very easy to take trades for a breakout ,, so now we need not to worry incase breakout fails,, the return will be more than expectation in failure.

attached is the today's chart of sbin future where breakout failed, but it produced very good return in opposite direction.(our candlestic harami pattern is also confirming this.)

please give your inputs to make it more effective.......
Vikas,
Can you let me know more about this failed breakout method ?
Thanks,
Amit