One flower too many.a tribute to the fallen

feels_good_today said:
...... most importantly respect for freedom. People specially in india dont know the cost of freedom that we live in. The warmth of the 'blanket of freedom' is taken for granted in india and that's kinda scary too me because I think its one of the reasons we dont respect our rights as a citizen of this country and at times rights of others too......

............. cant stop.

Thanks for reading.
Very powerful sentiments being expressed there my young friend f_g_t. They echo mine word for word and thought for thought......am I glad I'm looking into a mirror here.....and, just so you know, I like your style & taste.......don't stop expressing whatever you feel, that's a plea. I'm not alone, I'm sure everyone here in this wonderful forum is lapping up everything that everyone has to offer or share here. That's what this board is all about...caring & sharing anything & everything.:)

BTW, let's all go ahead & share particular scenes, dialogues & thoughts from various war movies. I think we'll all be the better for it 'cause I think again that war, it's preparation for (training) & it's aftermath as such form the crucible for the smelting of one's character, sensitivities & the simple appreciation of the freedom of one's physical being & soul, alike.:eek: :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words of appreciation. Just goes to show that Humanity is alive & vibrant, even in today's dog-eat-dog world.;) Am I glad that I've managed to touched the chord of sentimentality & patriotism , at least in some fellow-beings in this great & august forum. For this, I again insist on thanking our mentor Traderji for allowing me this leeway. Do you know folks, I post in a few other forums too & even blog on my own but the satisfaction I derive out of sharing my thoughts in verse here in Traderji's forum is something special. This here forum is all about sharing & caring and that's what so special about it. Ask anyone here & they'll repeat my sentiments. We've such TA wizards (no names here, you know them all) with hearts so much bigger than their heads that they make even the least of us board members feel like Kings.:eek: That's very true friends, do believe me. There's a very warm ambience here, one of camarederie, brotherhood & wonderful and very rare attitudes like..... If-I-can-do-it-so-can-you.... I'll-show-you-how.... Don't-worry-I'm-here-to-help-you.... Do-this-and-this-is-why.... Don't-worry... & so on & so forth.

That's why I say my friends, the end of the world is not nigh.:)

Now, as our dear friend Saint does as is his wont (absolute must)....

Amit - Yes Sir, connotations are a thing of the past as of now.
Joy - Thanks friend, will do.
Vedhaas - Thanks friend, will do.
Rangarajan - Am a Marine Engineer too. Welcome to the club pal.
pkjha - I'm ex-Navy. That makes no difference really. Am glad I moved you.
Saint - What do I say? :eek:

Last edited:

pkjha30

Re: One flower too many…….a tribute to the fallen

jaideep said:
Thanks everyone for your kind words of appreciation. Just goes to show that Humanity is alive & vibrant, even in today's dog-eat-dog world.;) Am I glad that I've managed to touched the chord of sentimentality & patriotism , at least in some fellow-beings in this great & august forum. For this, I again insist on thanking our mentor Traderji for allowing me this leeway. Do you know folks, I post in a few other forums too & even blog on my own but the satisfaction I derive out of sharing my thoughts in verse here in Traderji's forum is something special. This here forum is all about sharing & caring and that's what so special about it. Ask anyone here & they'll repeat my sentiments. We've such TA wizards (no names here, you know them all) with hearts so much bigger than their heads that they make even the least of us board members feel like Kings.:eek: That's very true friends, do believe me. There's a very warm ambience here, one of camarederie, brotherhood & wonderful and very rare attitudes like..... If-I-can-do-it-so-can-you.... I'll-show-you-how.... Don't-worry-I'm-here-to-help-you.... Do-this-and-this-is-why.... Don't-worry... & so on & so forth.

That's why I say my friends, the end of the world is not nigh.:)

Now, as our dear friend Saint does as is his wont (absolute must)....

Amit - Yes Sir, connotations are a thing of the past as of now.
Joy - Thanks friend, will do.
Vedhaas - Thanks friend, will do.
Rangarajan - Am a Marine Engineer too. Welcome to the club pal.
pkjha - I'm ex-Navy. That makes no difference really. Am glad I moved you.
Saint - What do I say? :eek:
Jaideep

I was writing ex-serviceman but by habit I wrote ex-army. For us it really makes no difference (civilians that we are) men in uniform are doing yeomen's service to this country.

Pankaj

pkjha30 said:
Jaideep

I was writing ex-serviceman but by habit I wrote ex-army. For us it really makes no difference (civilians that we are) men in uniform are doing yeomen's service to this country.

Pankaj
I'd say Jai Hind to that PK.:)