odin v/s orion v/s tradeanywhere

I am having my Demate account with Guiness Securities Ltd., with online trading. I am very happy from their services.I am getting SMS everyday about daily Tips which comes true in 85% cases
visit their site www.16anna.com

They are offering best services.for online trading, A/c opening charges and demat A/c charges are waved off.

Anand Nayak

marcus

anand said:
I am having my Demate account with Guiness Securities Ltd., with online trading. I am very happy from their services.I am getting SMS everyday about daily Tips which comes true in 85% cases
visit their site www.16anna.com

They are offering best services.for online trading, A/c opening charges and demat A/c charges are waved off.

Anand Nayak
Dear Mr. Nayak,

The reason for that is because you are the agent for guiness in Mumbai, you already have an office just outside mumbai and are in the process of setting up another office in proper Mumbai.

Beign the broker you are trying to solicit business for yourself Am I correct?

That is fine but please tell us so? The post you made gives the impression that you are just another investor who has an account with guiness and you do not stand to gain monetarily, please do not give everyone here that impression. Please be honest.

:)

anywhare is the best i observed

no speed problem
no disconnection problem
no of facilities in one word pl use it then you will know deeply a long easy writing here is not possible
main thing is that you log on at any time during day but you can watch total updown prise movements in graph that is amazing even previous day full day graph you can watch
you can draw no of lines in graph to assist your prefered levels and there you can also add text like today high level..yesterday close etc..
the main diffrence is you can open more than 5 graphs on a screen
and finally you can add customise columns like add a column which will directly show you a value of diffrance of todays rate by following equation
LTP-close. means new customised column generated by you dear sir note this.
will be added to screen and will calculate diffrance and will display a direct value of a stoke stating that your stoke is running this much higher or lower value than previous day close...
understand.
dont ask more
just use anywhare
it is skoda
not fiat.

Flock

Hello Marcus,

Could you kindly elaborate on the differences and advantages you observed between Angel Diet and Angel Anywhere. I could not find any information in their website. Which one in your opinion will be more suitable for intraday trades taking into consideration order execution speed, refreshing of RT rates, intraday charts etc.

Regards

Saji
Angel diet is Angel's implementation of ODIN Diet (Financial technologies software). Execution is fast, but no charts, except an intraday tick chart (chart is not of much use)

Angel anywhere is Angel's implementation of trade anywhere (Asian cerc software). Charts are good. Dont know about execution speed or stability. Will require you to install microsoft java vm.

no speed problem
no disconnection problem
no of facilities in one word pl use it then you will know deeply a long easy writing here is not possible
main thing is that you log on at any time during day but you can watch total updown prise movements in graph that is amazing even previous day full day graph you can watch
you can draw no of lines in graph to assist your prefered levels and there you can also add text like today high level..yesterday close etc..
and finally you can add customise columns like add a column which will directly show you a value of diffrance of todays rate by following equation
will be added to screen and will calculate diffrance and will display a direct value of a stoke stating that your stoke is running this much higher or lower value than previous day close...
understand.
dont ask more
just use anywhare
it is skoda
not fiat.
Please say which broker gives the yesterdays intraday graph. Who is the broker that you have referred to. Give details of him or his website.

As my knowledge goes tradeanywhere is supposed to be a good terminal, But on using it practically I have noticed certain errors which needs to be fixed.

To name a few:

1)MACD signal line in the software draws a 9 period EMA of price instead of drawing signal line based on 12-26 or any EMA as set which is known as MACD. In reality signal line is the 'n' period average of the Macd and not the price or something else. This indicator on the chart looks ridiculos.

2)Stochastics display on chart but does not say whether it is Fast stochs or Slow stochs

3)Moving Average properties has a horizontal shift of average but never works or shifts the average line horizontally

Above are only few but in reality there are many bugs that need to be fixed.

no speed problem
no disconnection problem
understand.
dont ask more
just use anywhare
it is skoda
not fiat.
:lol: :rofl: