ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

thankyou Mr. lognathan for such a wonderful program.. however the time shown on chartsdata i 1 hr delayed.. i guess this has happened from november due to the day light saving.. because of this chartsdata is nt able to update the amibroker.. i wud really appreciate it if you could please help me to correct the time on chartsdata... thankyou for ur time..

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

dear friends
charts data not even working with two symbols even after one hour. i have tried in all methods today. pl switch over to magic data which is cheap and good . see atleast one month and subcribe. by the way odin data it not captures. only yahoo data.

ravi

dear friends
charts data not even working with two symbols even after one hour. i have tried in all methods today. pl switch over to magic data which is cheap and good . see atleast one month and subcribe. by the way odin data it not captures. only yahoo data.

ravi
If you need Yahoo data only in realtime, you can use myquotes by jdm.

http://www.traderji.com/software/27783-myquotes-free-real-time-quotes-software.html

which is FREE AND TRACKS UPTO 50 SYMBOLS.

You can use companion program Datadownloader along with that for backfilling intraday data.. You have to manually import into Amibroker..after downloading the data..

A really good one. I have tried both and used it.

Another alternative is Google Finance.. It also provides intraday charts free realtime.. For NSE

JD

Metatrader can do almost anything. But you will need to code something in metatrader.
Hi Lazytrader,
thanks for the reply but I just have an working knowledge of computers,dont know programming,so if you have coded something to get data in to metatrader 4 then plz do share it here or mail me please,will be highly obliged.My email id is vijaysinghal999@g m a i l.com.

Last edited:

Hi All,
I have download the chartdata software for fetching ODIN data into Excel. When I click on start button of ExcelUpdate.xls file it just only showing me first two rows of ODIN.
Can any one know why this happens? Why it is not showing all the rows in the excel i.e. all the scripts which I have added into ODIN. I have mix of MCX and NCDEX scripts in the ODIN.
Thanks for your help.

Dear Vijay,

Let me take sometime to check on MT4 as it is a new platform for me and few of our members are asking for MT4 updates. Will post you soon whether it is possible or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Mr.Loganathan,
Is it possible for you to get data in to MetaTrader-4 using chartsData and ODIN?

Regards
Vijay

Dear lazytrader,

Current versions doesn't have the facility to change the path but upcoming versions do have that facility.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Is it possible to change the path to save data instead of putting it in C drive?

Dear Kentuky,

As suspected, the 1 hour problem with yahoo data is due to daylight savings (US time changed back to 1hr from November 1st) and I am working on that to implicitly provide you the option, once complete it will be updated and posted in traderji.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

thankyou Mr. lognathan for such a wonderful program.. however the time shown on chartsdata i 1 hr delayed.. i guess this has happened from november due to the day light saving.. because of this chartsdata is nt able to update the amibroker.. i wud really appreciate it if you could please help me to correct the time on chartsdata... thankyou for ur time..