ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Thanks to techdump

for d/l link
downloaded v. 1.0 but it is also not working with either yahoo or odin !! some thing basic problem ? can you help sir ?

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

I downloaded the software in XP and facing the same problem i would like to know frist prepare this two folders before installing chartsdata or afterwards C:\ChartsData\Amibroker

Dear techdump,
thnx a lot for latest version. But in Chartsdata m not able to click on any of the radio buttons except ODIN & yahoo. Earlier I was able to fetch the data through yahoo, but now no success. I am facing two more problems as follows:
I am not able to see Nifty spot EOD volumes in daily, weekly, monthly chart. Please find the attachment.
The problem of candlesticks color, Up candlestick is suppose to be green & Down candlestick is suppose to be red, but its showing opposite. The problem exists only for daily chart for all stocks & indices. Please find the attachment.

Kindly look into the issue.

TT

Attachments

Hii logan,

Your software is awesome. I started searching the net for my client. He has some specific requirement.

He wants to do analysis on Volume for every second. So I require to store ODIN values of every second in to database from where I can calulate and generate report. I just wanted to confirm few things as below. Can you pls help me.....??

Can I use ChartsData to store ODIN values to SQL database or excel ? It should record values for every second. Is this possible?

Also would like to know how to store ODIN values to excel thru ChartsData.

Please help.
--
Regards,
Sahil Amin

Dear Patel,

You can't fetch Nifty Spot from ODIN, only scripts, futures and options that has been selected under your odin market watch window will be fetched but not indices from odin.

Sir,

We can add any INDICES in odin market watch window but we can get only LTP of indices not getting other data like opne,high,low,colse and last traded time for indices. we cant fetch this data ?
Also we can get indices tick data in txt formet from ODIN>market>DataWindow. These data files are dwonloading in C:\ODIN\DIET\Data .Can we import this data file in Amibroker or other TA software ?

Jpatel

Dear Loganathan,
i would like to inform u that ur programme today was working on windows vista i would like to ask u to pls help me add only nifty future so that i can get real time data in AB i will really be thankfull to u if u provide nifty future to ur charts data programme hope to hear soon

i would again like to thank u for the programme
also i would test your programme on monday live and tell u how its working during live mkts hours
regards

Dear Techdump
Good news to you and me. Today also same type of problem in back-filling in 1 minute tab. Then I delete all data from amibroker and back-fill from 5-min tab. It worked. Then I back-fill from 1-min tab. All problem solved. I think the problem is in 1-min tab. You see it, I might be wrong.
Thanks and regards

Dear Stockinghem,

Can you please let me know what OS are you using and the source - ODIN/YAH00 - you are trying to get data from? I cant solve if you just say that id is not working, please let me know what is the exact problem are you facing?

Thanks to techdump

for d/l link
downloaded v. 1.0 but it is also not working with either yahoo or odin !! some thing basic problem ? can you help sir ?