Odin diet v/s Trade Tiger

You may please check ..www.angelbroking.com Personally haven't used them . Have read and heard that they provide the features that menber 'market oracle has thoughtfully mentioned.
Thank you for pointing it out, Catch 22

Are there any members who have used Angel Broking platform? It would be great if such members provide details of the features provided by their platform.

Because clearly not many members have used both TT and ODIN Diet. So we need to list out the features of each individually.

There are times when during trading hours, I am not at the screen. So when i'm using NEST & the system goes into standby mode, basically it erases the order book memory. So when I come back and want to check if pending orders are executed, or want to re-check my completed trades, the completed order book is empty. Even upon re-login, it does not show trades in F3.

One more thing, when i have set a marketwatch, and if by mistake i press on anyone title bar, the entire watchlist gets jumbled up. The only ways to get it back to where it was is
by doing it manually one by one or exiting and re-logging in without saving settings.
The latency is not any different in my opinion. The only advantage is auto re-login in case it disconnects. Otherwise there is no comparison

Regarding TT Of sharekhan

those people facing issue of login everytime whenever internet connection lost ,

downlaoad MICROMAGIC software of iolo , record step of your login and save it , whenever you want to login just press one or two keys it will login automatically .

thank you
This is something new. Is this specifically for TT or can it be used for other platforms that face the same issue?

yusi

Calling all members who have used angel broking/achievers/VPS to comment on the features of the terminal that was provided.
There is one point related to quote broadcast that you could keep in mind. Mentioning it as it is a measurable attribute. The terminology that is generally used is 'Fast Broadcast' and 'Slow Broadcast', where the former is 1 second and the slow version is 3 to 4 seconds. Some Odin brokers provide slow broadcasts, e.g. R K Global (Rs 9 per lot). Others such as Angel and Nirmal Bang provide fast broadcasts provided you have the net bandwidth. (Note that the Slow BC brokers may broadcast faster quotes for select symbols such as NIFTY spot). This is easy to observe by watching the time column for a symbol.

In practice, this shows up in charts. For example, NIFTY_1 may have 21K data points for a broker, but 10K for another. Or ITC Eq may have 18K to 6K data points. I speak from practical experience in terminal data extraction.

Do not know about the Odin from Achievers/VPS.

There is one point related to quote broadcast that you could keep in mind. Mentioning it as it is a measurable attribute. The terminology that is generally used is 'Fast Broadcast' and 'Slow Broadcast', where the former is 1 second and the slow version is 3 to 4 seconds. Some Odin brokers provide slow broadcasts, e.g. R K Global (Rs 9 per lot). Others such as Angel and Nirmal Bang provide fast broadcasts provided you have the net bandwidth. (Note that the Slow BC brokers may broadcast faster quotes for select symbols such as NIFTY spot). This is easy to observe by watching the time column for a symbol.

In practice, this shows up in charts. For example, NIFTY_1 may have 21K data points for a broker, but 10K for another. Or ITC Eq may have 18K to 6K data points. I speak from practical experience in terminal data extraction.

Do not know about the Odin from Achievers/VPS.
So, does this mean that Odin lets the broker to choose between high latency and low latency?

Also, does Trade Tiger have fast broadcast for all their scrips or do they also provide a combination of fast and slow?

If possible, could you tell us how to spot the difference between slow and fast broadcast on the ODIN terminal? Where can I find the symbol?

yusi

Also, does Trade Tiger have fast broadcast for all their scrips or do they also provide a combination of fast and slow?

If possible, could you tell us how to spot the difference between slow and fast broadcast on the ODIN terminal? Where can I find the symbol?
You must not forget that Odin was used in days when a 64 KBps connection was considered high-end. It was not a choice but a compulsion.

In an Odin market watch, check how frequently the Last Traded Time or Last Update Time column changes. That should give you a rough idea. To compute, the easiest would be to open an intraday line chart at end of day for a symbol, and use the Save to Excel (if available). The number of lines in Excel will give you the count of quotes.

Have not used Trade Tiger, but I believe it also can export quotes to a file so that you could count. Best somebody else answer this.