ODIN and its uses

chheda said:
Hi All,
I am using ODINDIET and in marketwatch by mouse right click there is option for open in MS Excel . but by clicking on that it can not open marketwatch in Excel . Any Idea ?
Harish Chheda

Hi Chheda

Have u found any solution .I too use DietOdin.Pl let me know if u have any

appsri

Any broker , with no volume turnover & min brokerage committment, providing ODIN to retail traders with reasonable brokerage????

BTW, cheda amnd appasari who is your broker , from whom you have taken odin?

Hello Trader31339

My broker id Insight(shriram chits group).

And hello everybody

I have problem with ODIN(not diet odin)

There is a provision in Odin that we can open quotes in excel sheet.One of my friend is having Odin and he is using the data as realtime data for Metastock.His broker says that by opening in Excel his server is giving late updation to other subbrokers who logged in.Is that so?And another one is can he disable the "open in ms-excel" option from their end?Even ftindia people are not suggesting clearly.Please help

with regds appasri

Hi Traderji,

After watching this Thread I see only Questions and no proper answers that shows 90% people are confused regarding the Odien. Can you throw any light over it.

Questions are:

1) Does Having an Odien from a broker and downloading to a PC gives the same result like speed and price flactuations etc.

2) what are the most important features a Odien can give to a trader who is trading from Home PC.

PLease reply
comments from People who are useing or have used are also welcome.

Thanx's

Odin is a Trading platform like NEAT. It is also Inigrated Trading Platform which we can trade NSE, F&O, BSE, NCDEX, MCX simultaneoulsly in one screen/market watch. There is an option "open in MS-Excel" which we can use as realtime feed to metastock/Tradestation.

Can anybody suggest if there is another trading platform other than ODIN which can be opened in MS-Excel.

with regards
sravyam

ODIN can be opened in excel, provided that your broker has enabled it.

Regarding coversion of odin qotes to excel and then to metastock, I am doubtful.I dont think that excel quotes can be exported to metastock.Since I inquired with equis.com for this , and they replied that MS wa snever made for such things!!

however, I have read serveral messages in this forum where they have talked abt such conversion.

5paisa TT can be converted to excel( tranbsfering to xl possible)

trader31339 said:
ODIN can be opened in excel, provided that your broker has enabled it.

Regarding coversion of odin qotes to excel and then to metastock, I am doubtful.I dont think that excel quotes can be exported to metastock.Since I inquired with equis.com for this , and they replied that MS wa snever made for such things!!

however, I have read serveral messages in this forum where they have talked abt such conversion.

5paisa TT can be converted to excel( tranbsfering to xl possible)
Hi, How to open TT quotes in excel. Can you please elaborate. Thanks

jamit_05

investock said:
Hi, How to open TT quotes in excel. Can you please elaborate. Thanks

to convert TT quotes in excel follow this:

1) Open the scrip's chart.
2) right click on the chart to open the options.
3) save data to file.
4) remember the destination and open that CSV file in excel.

Any problems PM me.