NSE Tick Data from PIB

rkgoyal_98

Hi All,

I have planned to privide NSE tick data from PIB after market hours arround 7 PM Daily and latest by 9 PM every day.
The data will contain following scrips
1. Selected Futures for current month and near month, Scrips have been selected where no. of contracts are more than 3000 a day.
2. Tick data from the cash segment for all the underlyings in Futures Section. 152 at present.
3. Indeces data from BSE and NSE
4. Few more cash scrips ( selected from ICICI Margin section other that that are covered in Futures above)
A sample of this data for 15th Feb & 19th Feb is available for this link for examination by the members.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/2035999/5c33892a/NSE-PIB.html

I intend to start this service from 1st March on payment basis
Service will be started only if i get a good response.
People interested can contact me [email protected]
Rajeev

Last edited:
R

ratan jain

rk: let me know more details, i am willing to pay for reliable and consistent data but during market hours., but without downtime, or missing data.

I am interested in getting data into amibroker

rkgoyal_98

Dear Rattan,

Hello

As i have already posted in the first post itself this is not for the live data, or during the market hours. However the data is collected after market close only and can be helpful only to those who want to analyse for the next day. not during the market time
Good luck
Rajeev

R

ratan jain

Rajeev... do u have the expertise to put together a ta program? like falcon or iris?

think about it

there are many people here who would pay for such a service

rkgoyal_98

Hi All,

I have planned to privide NSE tick data collected from PIB after market hours arround 7 PM Daily and latest by 9 PM every day.
The data will contain following scrips
1. All Futures for current month and near month i.e March and April Futures at present.
2. Tick data from the cash segment for all the underlyings in Futures Section. 156 at present.
3. Indeces data from BSE and NSE
4. Few more cash scrips.

A sample of this data for 15th Feb & 26st Feb is available for this link for examination by the members.

Data is compatible with Amibroker and Metastock

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2035999/5c33892a/NSE-PIB.html

This is proposed on a very economical cost for off market research
People interested can contact me [email protected]
Rajeev

Last edited:
Dear RK,
I want to convert PIB csv intraday data to OHLC.
Please help and guide.
tkamal