NSE and BSE historical data in METASTOCK format till 14th Feb 2007

thanks for the data.

now how I can update the metastock database with latest data?

we can download the data from nse BUT how we use that data in metastock?

Thanks,
BT

Thanks for the data/site.
Just one problem though. I am using amibroker. And when i imported the database, the last data date of all the ticker has come out to be different.
eg. for 500008(AmarRaja batt.) the data is upto 23/3/07.But for some like
500004(Ahmdb Elect.) or 500006(Alpha Drugs) it is up to 20/9/06 or 20/4/06 respt.

Now the problem is how to correct it?????

any help will be appreciated
regards

dear buns404 , thankyou so much for sharing this extremely important data.

but i m very sorry to inform you that, both the links provided above are not working now. :confused: i have tried to download more then 6 times, in the last 4 days. :eek:

sendspace.com shows an error after the file is 40 % downloaded. and
4shared.com shows the error that - the file is not found.

i m in urgent need for the nse data.
could buns404 or any other respected member of this great forum help me to get nse historical " intraday " data. either in metastock or tradestation " XPO " format.

if anyone could tell me a method or link to get daily intraday data of nse from the internet i would be extreemely greatful. i use metastock 9.1 and tradestation 8.1

thankyou so much.:)

sreperu

Hi,
I also need of the NSE EOD and Intraday data. Anyone in this forum kindly share the data please? I tried the links mentioned in the previous posts but it was not working.

Thanks in advance!

Regards!
sreeny

Hi,
I also need of the NSE EOD and Intraday data. Anyone in this forum kindly share the data please? I tried the links mentioned in the previous posts but it was not working.

Thanks in advance!

Regards!
sreeny
Hello there, I have just finished downloading the respective data of the NSE and BSE and it has been a SUCCESS, please try again on the first link in the Buns404 post
Ian

Thankyou buns404 for that successful download. I wonder if you would be kind enough and let me know which data feed you used to get that data. I have tried some UPDATERS such as MLDownloader which I purchased, but unfortunately I have had no success with the Indian Stock market. Please lead me to a DOWNLOADER, hopefully I can download from the net that will update the file I downloaded, thanks to you.

Ian