No need technical knowledge... Just follow the signal.....

Yes friends... u r right... U r thinking near by my thoughts...
I cant remember from where I got this code... but this is a mixer of many best afl code...
I keep in mind one thing that I dont wnt to loss my money.. No one can get 100% result but if u work hard.. then u can get maximum result... I work hard on afl from last 2006...
I saw many system... and backtest also......Most of us dont know thecnical analysis... and it is hard to read everytime with so many indicators... thats y i want to make my own simple but best system... which will guide me easiest way and clearly.. I saw all best afls linkons..foundation... nirvana... nma system... bls..bla... Each system has its own pros and cons......
Also some good looking system can not give good back test result...
After all we have to work with signal...so system shoud be good with backtest result also.....

Pls share ur views about this...

Shailesh...

hmsanil

yes friends... U r right... U r thinking near by my thoughts...
I cant remember from where i got this code... But this is a mixer of many best afl code...
I keep in mind one thing that i dont wnt to loss my money.. No one can get 100% result but if u work hard.. Then u can get maximum result... I work hard on afl from last 2006...
I saw many system... And backtest also......most of us dont know thecnical analysis... And it is hard to read everytime with so many indicators... Thats y i want to make my own simple but best system... Which will guide me easiest way and clearly.. I saw all best afls linkons..foundation... Nirvana... Nma system... Bls..bla... Each system has its own pros and cons......
Also some good looking system can not give good back test result...
After all we have to work with signal...so system shoud be good with backtest result also.....

Pls share ur views about this...

Shailesh...

but where is the afl?

Thanks

sudha

Last edited:
Yes u r right...rakeshkrohilla..
Code pasted on first page by another member is looks in future.. and You may loose all your money if not use it properly.
But my code is realtime.. it not looks in future data..
see below chart carefully....

--Shailesh

Last edited:

Bewinner

Shaileshbpatel bro...
If u really want to share this afl amongst TJ member, share it..else if you don't want to share then also no issue. U can stay with your afl and profit. No problem bro. But khali pili picture dikhane se pet nehi bharta mere dost....
:rofl:

sr114

Shaileshbpatel bro...
If u really want to share this afl amongst TJ member, share it..else if you don't want to share then also no issue. U can stay with your afl and profit. No problem bro. But khali pili picture dikhane se pet nehi bharta mere dost....
:rofl:
Bewinner

SaileshBhai, dikhe-ke khana pasand karte hai. - so what he likes most let hom do and guys do not ask afl from him

let him trade in peace and post the picture

sr