Nirvana - The Discussion

Nehal_s143

Nehal , i compiled this afl for gettign the summary of the the day - that is - the the daily high and low and also the hourly hi and lo. it is not meant for any buy sell generation, so the concept of profit does not come here.

if u like it u use it, if u dont like it, dont use it.

btw where did u get this afl.

sr
Just a observation SR411 sir, please correct me if wrong,

If price is bouncing from day low (or hourly low some time) and our other system are also giving buy signal, then buy generated may work well

reverse condition for sell

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sr114

Just a observation SR411 sir, please correct me if wrong,

If price is bouncing from day low (or hourly low some time) and our other system are also giving buy signal, then buy generated may work well

reverse condition for sell

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
yes u can do that , basically the hrly hi/lo is the pivot hi/lo created at that time, so u can go if ur system generates a buy /sell signal

sr

Hi sr114,

I've been searching for an AFL that would work nicely on EOD charts. I believe Nirvana was one of them. Have you identified a good entry/exit strategy or RULES for Nirvana because it seems that I am getting a lot of whipsaws?

If you have a better afl in mind for EOD where clear rules are identified, that would also be useful. How about your modified Nirvana?

Best Regards,
Dexter

sr114 sirji... can u please clarify is this system of your (moded nirvana) good for eod analysis??

thank you.

please also explain forming of white circle... thank you

by the way i m trying your last updated version of nirvana that was on 18/06/2012...

thanks

Last edited:
hello mr sr114...

about your nirvana posted on 18/06/2012 in this thread....

there is a thick line forming at the very bottom of the chart and it has blue and red patches at random intervals.... can u pls guide as to what does those indi mean....

thanks....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wisp Trading Diary 12
T AmiBroker 1
Y AmiBroker 1
E AmiBroker 4
A AmiBroker 1649