niftyonly trading

gopicbin1

No, I do not need targets. That I can do/get myself, no problem. :D
I need your clarification, when you say long term bullish, what do you mean by long term here. Similarly for medium term and short term.
in one of the posts, i already mentioned. long term means 50 dema/200dema cross over. medium term 8/34 dema crossover , short term means nifty close above/below 8dema .

gopicbin1

NIFTY SPOT CLOSED 8225.2
1.long term bullish :lol::lol:
2.medium term bearish :annoyed: ,
3.short term bullish :thumb: , bearish if nifty closes below 8200 ,
:clap::clap:

gopicbin1

NIFTY SPOT CLOSED 8324
1.long term bullish :clap::clap:
2.medium term bearish :annoyed: , bullish if nifty closes above 8550 :lol::lol:
3.short term bullish , bearish if nifty closes below 8230 , :clapping::clapping:

gopicbin1

NIFTY SPOT CLOSED 8267
2.medium term bearish :annoyed: , bullish if nifty closes above 8515 :thumb::thumb:
3.short term bullish , bearish if nifty closes below 8240 ,
:clap::clap:

gopicbin1

NIFTY SPOT CLOSED 8174.1
2.medium term bearish :D:D ,
3.short term turned bearish :annoyed: , bullish if nifty closes above 8230 :clap::clap:,

Hi Gopicbin,

I just went through your thread. The strategy seems to be good. But I had one doubt.
If you are reversing your trades based on the short term trend only, then what is the use of medium term and long term trend

Is it that we only trade in the direction of medium and long term trend ?
Please clarify.

gopicbin1

NIFTY SPOT CLOSED 8200.7
2.medium term bearish :(:( ,
3.short term bearish :confused: , bullish if nifty closes above 8230 , :clap::clap:

gopicbin1

Hi Gopicbin,

I just went through your thread. The strategy seems to be good. But I had one doubt.
If you are reversing your trades based on the short term trend only, then what is the use of medium term and long term trend

Is it that we only trade in the direction of medium and long term trend ?
Please clarify.
at present i am trading basing on short term trend only, long and medium terms are for general observations. one can follow medium term also, but in that case stoploss will be far away ..

in one of the posts, i already mentioned. long term means 50 dema/200dema cross over. medium term 8/34 dema crossover , short term means nifty close above/below 8dema .
Gopicbin1, can you please include this in your signature ?

You can edit your signature from the user control panel (User CP).

gopicbin1

thanks timepass :thumb: