Nifty trend

Will The Nifty take out its all time high of 6358?

• YES

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • NO

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes so keeping an eye on world market and trading Indian mkt is never a good strategy
Indian MF and Insurance companies standing on plenty of cash to invest
Indeed...with you for DII but Global Cues cant be ignored and it matter 70% of the times !

Well world market is one of the factor...amongst the many reasons...one of the reason why Nifty went up to 2800 levels from 2550 levels was Dow and FTSE rallied up !

At the same when Dow and FTSE broke to decade's lows Nifty didnt go below 2550 levels were DII (MF/Insurance guys) have been buying low quantity FII dumping !

Otherwise our all GDP, Inflation, IIP, local economy etc etc are now meaningless until Market goes into accumulation zones from Trading Zone that bear market has created !!

Capricorn

Yes OI is higher in puts but pls tell me how to know this is bcoz of puts bought or puts sold I feel smart money sold puts to trap people by showing higher OI
I would have to agree with that . PCR is a contrarian indicator, The options market is created by the writers so more puts written would be positive. Option buyers can only buy as long as there is some one to sell it.:)

Another thing is that every one seems bearish , thats another contrarian sentimental indication.

Besides that if big money is trapped on the wrong side they hedge rather than exit completely.
Cheers

Last edited:

praveen taneja

well said praveen bhai.

BTW, kya avatar hi yaar:D
Just want a smile on every face:p
Thats why chose this one but afraid of any objection from super moderator TraderJi:)
Aashiq Puche Rab nu: Tu Jag nu Pyaar Da Dushman Kyu Bana Ditta ?
Rab Hasaya te Bolya: Tusi Kehra Mere Naal Changi Kittim Tusi Vi ta,
Yaar nu he Rab Bana Ditta.

praveen taneja

I would have to agree with that . PCR is a contrarian indicator, The options market is created by the writers so more puts written would be positive. Option buyers can only buy as long as there is some one to sell it.:)

Another thing is that every one seems bearish , thats another contrarian sentimental indication.

Besides that if big money is trapped on the wrong side they hedge rather than exit completely.
Cheers
True thats why most of the known hedge funds applied for Bankruptsy:rofl::rofl:
and not the MF or PMS

praveen taneja

:rofl:

Actually thats because they are just hedge funds by name, and do not do what they are supposed to do.
haha they were trying to loot indian stock mkt by pumping n taking out huge money now god is also not with them:rofl:

Hi folks,
Here's the monthly nifty chart. Its pretty close to breaking the down trend :clapping: unless the bears come forth with a fresh onslaught. What do you guys think?
hi , i dont agree nifty cannot able to cross 2830 level may be downward trend starts from monday and may be non stop for 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.