Nifty technicals

vinst

Hello Vikas,

I tried to reproduce your results of 7000 points gain in 2009 by using your AFL. I have covered the trades up to end April 2009. No profit in sight.
Please see the picture file briefly to point out major blunder on my part.
i could not attach the excel file in this post as I did not know how to upload non-image files.

jan-Feb 2009

a couple of dates show 2008 year. it is error. all dates and data are for 2009.

mar-Apr 2009

regards
vin

Last edited:

findvikas

According to my System... we need to close above 4875 today/this week to continue uptrend.. Daily Trend turned Bearish again today....

Monthly Trend: Down, Up above: 5030
Weekly Trend: Down, Up above: 4875
Daily Trend: Down, Up above: 4865

Hourly Trend: Down, Up above 4831 before 2pm, Up above 4824 before 3pm

Talking about NIFTY FUTURES

findvikas

Today is not really a good day for a Day trader like me :)... why waste time sitting in front of terminal and do nothing... I decided to take a day break today and work on my idea and modify the current system "Nifty Technicals"

I gave it a new Name... "Trailing Stop Moving Average System" aka... TSMA
I will start a new thread for this experimental system and share the AFL for backtesting with you all.

vinst

Today is not really a good day for a Day trader like me :)... why waste time sitting in front of terminal and do nothing... I decided to take a day break today and work on my idea and modify the current system "Nifty Technicals"

I gave it a new Name... "Trailing Stop Moving Average System" aka... TSMA
I will start a new thread for this experimental system and share the AFL for backtesting with you all.
How about continuing in this thread itself? thread names don't need to matter so much.

regards,
vin

findvikas