Nifty Positional trading

Just sold 2 lots few minutes ago around nifty spot 7566 and Intraday SL placed at 7588.

Lets see .... :)

** This SL is a psychological one , it is impossible to place SL on spot nifty ... but do not hesitate to close position if the spot nifty crosses SL.

Last edited:
Booked profit in 1 lot of Nifty around spot nifty 7465 at 11:39 ...

1 lot still remained sold ... it is for positional trading of which the SL remains for today at 7555 (spot nifty closing above EOD). Now no Loss from where ever market goes.

Happy trading friends :)

Todays Trailing SL is 7492 on closing basis for all short sell of nifty future (the SL is always determined in spot nifty ).
Today one can book profit in 1 lot of nifty at days low , and let another lot of nifty to run free where ever market goes ... i will update trailing SL everyday if sell position survive today :D ... One can always take fresh short position everytime cash nifty goes close to my given SL ... always invest in calculated risk :)

Happy trading friends ...

Bullseye127

Gooood trades... which parameter you use...for entry & Exit ???

Regards...
I have only 1 parameter , i always leave my shoe and mind outside trading temple :cheers:

not being philosophical , but i have seen the main villein is ME for my losses , if this root cause is eliminated somehow, any set of indicators , any type of technical charting will give you profit.
To hell with my ego , money is more important.:)

Bows

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I have only 1 parameter , i always leave my shoe and mind outside trading temple :cheers:

not being philosophical , but i have seen the main villein is ME for my losses , if this root cause is eliminated somehow, any set of indicators , any type of technical charting will give you profit.
To hell with my ego , money is more important.:)

Bows
haha nicely said bro.