Nifty Outlook for this week.

coolboy007

Re: Nifty Outlook for week 2-6 Feb

Forget 2910 or even 2925, Monday will be a super tanker, with Nifty Gap down of 40-50 points. Dow is @ 8000, its on border line, and Meryl Lynch has forcasted Dow to reach 7100-7300 by End of Feb.
One bull ,

You call 50 points Gap Down Bloodbath???:confused: Then was it blood river in oct. Be practical yaar. You cant call 50 points move super tanker or bloodbath.
Ok , what sort of levels do you expect by Fri?

O

OneBull

One bull ,

You call 50 points Gap Down Bloodbath???:confused: Then was it blood river in oct. Be practical yaar. You cant call 50 points move super tanker or bloodbath.
Ok , what sort of levels do you expect by Fri?

Yaar this is minimum gap down on monday;)

By Friday expect 2600 to be broken decisively

prasadam

dear bull/ sophia,

A small suggestion. please don't follow the predictions of others ( even it is ML or junjunwallah). be practical. do your own analysis. don't you see strong support between 2700-2800?( approx) see how many days nifty stayed in that range during Jan.

another thing. if you see past 3 months data, our markets are trying to delink from US markets.

all the best.

Dear one bull

We know we are in strong bear market & we trading in a big trading range (2600-3200). GDP result drags the us market but reaction not to much by market maker.From here now dow max fall to 7800 area in this current phase because dow monthly charts suggests bullish divergence i.e. big bear market rally is underway. Before starting this rally some noise will definitely come that has happening now . Dow 15 min/30 min chart suggest dow will bounce monday or tuesday.Keep it in mind dow weekly charts suggest some fall from current level.

ok, come to our market. We have made bullish bet-hold candle on last trading day followed by bullish engulfing followed by indecession candle, deceissively closed above important resistance level, weekly charts suggest rally will not fizzled out soon. Very short term chart suggest market will fall due to overbought. India VIX continue to south direction. So all paramitters including global scenario suggest nifty will retest 2800 may be 2750 level if 2% gap down open on monday & strong chance bounce from there to kiss 3000 level within this week .

This is my view with the help of current evidence in chart & if chart damaged by strong bears/geopolitical news then we may see 2600 max but possibilities are very thin.

Remember It is my view, don't trade as per my explain without your analysis.

Happy trading

Pra

Last edited:

rag_bh

Yaar this is minimum gap down on monday;)

By Friday expect 2600 to be broken decisively
I think you have short positions open that way trying to support your position by finding and posting data. Market bounced back on Friday, creating some losses.
Hoping for best? good i'm also in race :)

O

OneBull

I think you have short positions open that way trying to support your position by finding and posting data. Market bounced back on Friday, creating some losses.
Hoping for best? good i'm also in race :)

Yes Bro, You have said correctly, I am 5 lot short in Hindalco @ 48.25, I shorted because I got information US GDP will be less than 5% as analysts were predicting, I really think Markets will go only one way "DOWN SOUTH", lets hope for the best,

Cheers

One Bull (Not currently:D)

O

OneBull

US GDP is DOWN 3.8% which is a little BETTER than the predicted 5%(down).

These -ve figures indicate RECESSION big time, and there is no relief in near future, may be Nifty will reach May 2004 levels by Dec 2009, but that will be too pessimistic. Just keep it in mind No Stock is cheap currently, just follow 1-2 day trends and make money;)

These -ve figures indicate RECESSION big time, and there is no relief in near future, may be Nifty will reach May 2004 levels by Dec 2009, but that will be too pessimistic. Just keep it in mind No Stock is cheap currently, just follow 1-2 day trends and make money;)

I think we are very close to that Oct Low, and globally, the news flow in the last 10–15 days of this year has been bad––the UK Gross Domestic Product, the job situation in the US. It will be brave to call the bottom just yet. I think we are still well into bear market territory.I expect the Sensex to retest 7,200 by the end of Feb.Strong support will be seen @ 6,000.

With Regards
Aiyaz

Last edited:
O

OneBull

I think we are very close to that Oct Low, and globally, the news flow in the last 10–15 days of this year has been bad––the UK Gross Domestic Product, the job situation in the US. It will be brave to call the bottom just yet. I think we are still well into bear market territory.I expect the Sensex to retest 7,200 by the end of Feb.Strong support will be seen @ 6,000.

With Regards
Aiyaz

I totally agree, hoping for a bloody Da-Lal street this week;)

Hope I could change my ID name for this week:p

Week ahead US in deep trouble
http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/01/markets/sunday_weekahead/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator: