• Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanPickUp

Raj,

Request you to please take a look at participant wise OI for yesterday 8/6 which will be posted after 12 on 8/7 and the one on 8/5 (link above). This will give us an idea of how the major players are positioned for the rest of month.
Positionally it will give us some insights of whether to play the dead cat bounce or not.
Personally i feel we are just at the tip of icecberg... with the way banks are capitulating, only the new RBI governor ordering a rate cut is going to stem the flow... i think this time it should fill the long held gap of 5420-5477 and that is where the floodgates will really open up

Dan any inputs from the participant wise, suggesting synthetics would be welcome...
@Option.Trader

With all my respect to you and any body else, but I told in the past that I do not teach any deeper stuff in synthetic option trading in any open forum.

Pure option trading at any time is no problem, but nothing else.

Take care / DanPickUp

VJAY

Since I had provided the Tool, I thought you had access to the all the data.

If you want I can provide my comments / opinions, As I used to do based on the Option Data.
Dear raj,
Please carry on updating here for some more days ...so we can also follow and understand/learn better ....how to use these tool for trading....am still unable to get when we enter trade?:confused: am slow learner so can catch it slowly :)

healthraj

Raj,

Request you to please take a look at participant wise OI for yesterday 8/6 which will be posted after 12 on 8/7 and the one on 8/5 (link above). This will give us an idea of how the major players are positioned for the rest of month.
Positionally it will give us some insights of whether to play the dead cat bounce or not.
Personally i feel we are just at the tip of icecberg... with the way banks are capitulating, only the new RBI governor ordering a rate cut is going to stem the flow... i think this time it should fill the long held gap of 5420-5477 and that is where the floodgates will really open up

Dan any inputs from the participant wise, suggesting synthetics would be welcome...
The OI data would be available at Noon or after 16:15 hours. The NSEindia site says that the Daily data would be available only after 16:15 hours.

For Example the data available at 16:15 hours on 07-Aug should contain the 07-Aug data or 06-Aug data?

jagankris

The OI data would be available at Noon or after 16:15 hours. The NSEindia site says that the Daily data would be available only after 16:15 hours.

For Example the data available at 16:15 hours on 07-Aug should contain the 07-Aug data or 06-Aug data?
Though it is mentioned it is available from 16:15 the data is posted randomly between 16:15 to 19 PM.Some days even the next day morning.
In Nse there is no lag.It is the current day.
But FII equities data is available almost from 16:15.
Only SEBI site has one day delay and more misleading the date of OI.

VJAY

Dear raj...Please look vola chart....now red line crossed....please give insights :)

healthraj

Options Analysis 07-Aug-2013

Some quick 75 points made by BEARS in the morning.

Yesterday the MAX OI changed from 5600-6000 to 5400-6000. So market might go further down. But for today we might see some pull back. Yesterday's closing 5546 might as the new resistance. So Go Long above 5546.

When I was typing this post the trend has become a WEAK BULL from STRONG BULL and so better to be cautious on LONGS.

The data is there in the tool for you to see...

A new Positional pivot is formed at 5700. Previously when the MAX OI was 5600-6000, it was at 5850. So NIFTY want to Test 5700 at least.