Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

The MAx pain as per the tool is still at 5500.. So Raj would you advocate that nifty would gravitate towards 5500 by this expiry? We could put this to test with 5500 CE premium itself acting as a stop loss... what say? or is there any flaw in this argument?
Yes 5380 should act as the support. So we can buy near 5380. Market already made one low of 5383. so buy near 5380. Buy only when the UP trend is confirmed. Right now 5400 CEs are Short heavily (10L Positions). But as I have been telling in the end of the positions could actually indicate squaring off also (Meaning Long positions). But better to wait and see the pullback and then Go Long. The OAT tool shows the Top as 5435 and bottom as 5301, which could also happen.

Wait for a Pullback near 5430. Go Short once again for 50 points. If you want to play for the MAX Pain I think it would be better to play during the end of the day depending on the Trend. Right now the Trend is Down

The BANKNIFTY Max Pain has shifted to 9300 from 9500

@9:50 : BANKNIFTY MAX Pain changed to 9200

Last edited:

prabhsingh

Yes 5380 should act as the support. So we can buy near 5380. Market already made one low of 5383. so buy near 5380. Buy only when the UP trend is confirmed. Right now 5400 CEs are Short heavily (10L Positions). But as I have been telling in the end of the positions could actually indicate squaring off also (Meaning Long positions). But better to wait and see the pullback and then Go Long. The OAT tool shows the Top as 5435 and bottom as 5301, which could also happen.
Go with long term trend which is down rather then short term pull backs.Try to going Short near 5421-5440 levels.

healthraj

The 250 point reversal at 5525 has given 200 points so far. Enjoy those who traded the Reversal at 5525.

There is only one day for Expiry. The MAX Pain is still at 5500 but I hope the market will expire around 5400. We can play the 250 points Reversal once again if the NIFTY reverse around 5270. So let us wait for the Trend Reversal and Buy 5400 CE, Which we should be getting by EOD today.

healthraj

The Next support / Resistance is at 5330 - You can see that as the Pivot in OAT. So hold your Shorts till 5330 Levels
5330 is broken. Next Resistance/support at 5270. In the OAT you can see the Pivot changed from 5330 to 5285

BANKNIFTY Pivot at 9000. So you can expect a Bounce back in BANKNIFTY

Last edited:

prabhsingh

Guys,

Dont try to do bottom-fishing this market because there seems to be lot of pain still let in the market.Dont think that market has fallen enough and now will start rising.This is not going to be true because according to Elliot Wave,this is what i said earlier,we are going to go see much more bottom levels.Hence,if you are an investor (2-3) yrs buy quality stocks in small chunk and if you are a trader consider going Short on every rise.