Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TA's, in general, are never wrong.
Also, my personal TA's are never wrong. (Get my point here.) In trying to find the reversal for this market, I have been wrong, but that is not my TA's fault.It is mine in not interpreting them correctly. The main point concerning the interpretation is the 4-hour and the OB condition, and the daily and the break of the top of the cloud.

In lieu of that, and in consideration of the knowledge of how imminent the reversal still is, I got caught paddling against the stream because of what the daily is currently doing.

OTOH, my analysis will be good, for the most part, but let me put a spin on that. I'm going to be wrong more than most, because I give my analysis before the event, which is live. I do it more often than most, and so I have more chances to be wrong. Here in the US, baseball is one of our more popular sports (It's my favorite.). There was a pticher, Cy Young, who had the record for the most wins of 511. He also has the record for most losses at 313. This is because he had more chances, but he is still in the Hall of Fame.

TE=msrajendran;536626]the technicals are never wrong. thanks 4x sir ..............
[/QUOTE]

what i also noted, if we trade 4 hour chart,normally this time frame gives 9 out of 10 winning,subject to 1% stop loss,one will triger ,nine will not,one will adjust with one,assuming all trade of equal value,and eight will be the net profit !!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I had to change the color scheme to this ugly color in the background just to make Friday's candle stand out.
I'm not a candle person, but every once in awhile I have to pay attention. This is not a perfect doji, but I'll still call it one, and it is an inside out doji. Notice the strong move, and then it forming that inside out look. The 4-hour has a sideways look smack dab under last month's MR2. The daily stochastics finally agrees with the 4-hour. There is too much evidence of the reversal. This puts the top of the cloud at 5687 on the radar. That will be temporary support, adn then we see a drop to the tenken at 5631, and most likely, the kijun at 5577. This could also mark the beginning of the end of the correction on the larger DOWN, but still not confirmed yet.
Fibo enthusiasts will also be quick to jump on my bandwagon, as this doji is formed at the 61.8% mark of the entire drop of 6341 to 5171.
Look out! We are headed south!

P&F chart indicators do confirm the trend could get reversed at around 5850. In the event of spot Nifty closing above 6050 gives final bullish breakout could lead to 6350 and 6850. As long Spot nifty trade below 5950 the fall from 6330 level down trend remain intact P&F calculation expect down side target of 4100. These objective levels are only calculations. Nifty might get in to one more sideways moment around April 15 till end MAY the range could be 5650 to 6050 + or - 50 points. As your rightly pointed out most of the Tech. indicators are showing -ve divergence. We will get clear picture in a day or 2.

Dawood

Hai friends apart from GCI..... AVAFX also provides demo for Nifty 50. The date problem occurs in GCI is not in this as the opening time mentioned in this is 3.30 of the same day.Also the price shown is nearest to the Nifty futures than GCI. Check it out.

Last edited:

Mano, I'm agreeing with the your analysis. That means your analysis is in trouble, because I've been wrong several times lately-- lol.

First of all, I like the way my S&R's are performing this week. The WR1 is 5930. Notice the 4th candle from the end of the day yesterday peaked at 5931. Since that point, it consolidated the rest of the day around that point. What looks like is going to happen is that we get a continuation to the WR2 at 6000. Posted is the weekly chart. The TL falls right in line with the MR1 at 6035. So after hitting the WR2, we could get a spike to the 6035. One of 2 things happens when we get to a TL. Either it contains, or there is a very strong move through it. That was a long road to get to the TL. The rule is if there is a long trip to the TL, it is out of breath when it gets there, then gives up and heads the other way.

If the circa area of 6035 contains, then initial support will be the confluence of the top of the daily and weekly clouds at 5687.

The weekly TL is 6030, which is what I was talking about in my previous post. So far, the peak has been 5965, which is exactly half the distance between my WR1 and WR2.I would usually expect my WR2 to be hit, which would have also made an ideal confluence of events for the reversal. There is still no confirmation we are back in the DOWN, but it is looking increasingly likely. What will happen is if that TL is broken, then the fall is going to be huge and quick. That area is a tremendous confluence of events.It's obvious by looking at the 4-hour, but it is also the top of the hourly cloud. Without a doubt, that is the area to keep your eye on, which is circa 5866.

As of now spot nifty could not close above 5950 my low end target still open as long as nifty fail to cross over 6170.P&F chart making it pretty simple for me LOL.

Mano, I'm agreeing with the your analysis. That means your analysis is in trouble, because I've been wrong several times lately-- lol.

First of all, I like the way my S&R's are performing this week. The WR1 is 5930. Notice the 4th candle from the end of the day yesterday peaked at 5931. Since that point, it consolidated the rest of the day around that point. What looks like is going to happen is that we get a continuation to the WR2 at 6000. Posted is the weekly chart. The TL falls right in line with the MR1 at 6035. So after hitting the WR2, we could get a spike to the 6035. One of 2 things happens when we get to a TL. Either it contains, or there is a very strong move through it. That was a long road to get to the TL. The rule is if there is a long trip to the TL, it is out of breath when it gets there, then gives up and heads the other way.

If the circa area of 6035 contains, then initial support will be the confluence of the top of the daily and weekly clouds at 5687.

Status
Not open for further replies.