Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Aditya,

You Fail To Realise Lot Of Things That Is Why The Trades Are Posted...For Analysis.....To Get An Overall Picture...& Flow Of Trades.

To Get The Proper Picture...You Have To Know The Following:
a) Opening Ledger Balance
b) Margin For Each Of The Scrip
c) Why Was RIL Short 1 Lot & 2 Lots Of NF Long Was The Open Position

Once You Have Made A Note & Analysed Perhaps You Will Change Your Mind About Exit Of NF....Most Times During The Trade I Was Leveraged Almost To The Max....Not Something I Recommend...For People Who Have Not Developed Enough Skill To Exit 98% Trades In Profit.

By The Way, All Those Trades Are Without Charts, Only Watching The Price Movement On The Watch List.... There Are A Few Friends From TJ Who Are Witness To That...Including The Person, Those Posted Trades Belongs To...

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Ahmm U cut Nifty quite early, iam surprised

columbus

Last 20 weeks data, in between I lost one week data.
Other gainer/loser data as indicated by my other report.

To be frank, the LINEAR fit of nifty data ,in which we are
interested.

Last edited:

SavantGarde

One More Point To Note....Once You Start Your Days Session...You Exit With Smaller Profits Under Your Belt.....By Then One Will Have Relatively Good Judgement & Witness Those Scrips Which Are Expanding Their Intraday Range....That Is When The Fun Really Begins...Of Entry With Bigger Exits...& Perhaps Few Quick Hit & Runs During The Last 10-15 Minutes.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

what is ur view over market next week.. as we were came back from 4944 levels to 5052 level... will Nifty holds its breath or paused early before expiry..and hit a lower level of 4500? Your suggestions on any stocks (long/short) to play next week?

columbus

One More Point To Note....Once You Start Your Days Session...You Exit With Smaller Profits Under Your Belt.....By Then One Will Have Relatively Good Judgement & Witness Those Scrips Which Are Expanding Their Intraday Range....That Is When The Fun Really Begins...Of Entry With Bigger Exits...& Perhaps Few Quick Hit & Runs During The Last 10-15 Minutes.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
The other day I closed my position at 4954.It could have been
closed anywhere at 494* because the day's low was 4937.I was
in hurry to close early due to some problem.I missed the spectacular
rally of ~130 points later on as I was away.

Typically the first 30 min and last 60 min sees big RALLIES.One has
trade in those periods with strict stoploss.

Here Is The Honourable Mention Of Those Who Cracked The Pivots:

1) Suresh Mathur
2) MangaFreakz
3) CBOSEIN (Keerthi)

Something That I Am A Firm Believer Of, That If You Are Tenacious Enough You Will Find The Solution.

'Always Have A Dream'

SavantGarde
Hi SG,

Thanks for your post. I learnt a lot from you & your threads. Still learning, it will be never ending process. You are inspiring me to learn further.

Thanks alot for everything.

Regards,
Keerthi

aditya14

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
I shall use that approach.I was actually holding to a trade for longer duration like till the EOD. I guess taking small profits is a good thing earlier on to get your confidence up and get a feel of the market is what your suggestting.

Kinda like a big boxing match where first few rounds you try and feel things out.

SavantGarde

Hmmm...Boxing...In Real Boxing...There is Nothing Like A First Few Rounds Of Touchy Feely...You Have Been Watching Too Much of Heavy Weight Titles...Try Light Weight & Others Like Welter..Did You See The Last One At Las Vegas Last Week...Did You See What 'Paco' Did...:)

Happy & Safer Boxing

SavantGarde

Kinda like a big boxing match where first few rounds you try and feel things out.

Last edited:

aditya14

Hmmm...Boxing...In Real Boxing...There is Nothing Like A First Few Rounds Of Touchy Feely...You Have Been Watching Too Much of Heavy Weight Titles...Try Light Weight & Others Like Welter..Did You See The Last One At Las Vegas Last Week...Did You See What 'Paco' Did...:)

Happy & Safer Boxing

SavantGarde
"Pac" is the man.Hope he fights with Mayweather now and dispel the myth of that coward.

Good to see someone watches boxing apart from me in India.. lolz

Are you an avid follower? didya watch Haye`s bout

But yeah now MMA is taking over slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.