Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Savant,

This is an Excel file of all your pivot points with comments posted from the start of this thread. I did it to have a historical view to understand the movements and where to exit and enter. Maybe it may be useful to someone else too.

regards

Jayesh

SavantGarde

Hello Savant,

This is an Excel file of all your pivot points with comments posted from the start of this thread. I did it to have a historical view to understand the movements and where to exit and enter. Maybe it may be useful to someone else too.

regards

Jayesh

Hi Jayesh,

What can I say but "WOW" & I am speechless....You are on the right Track....though

"Always Have A Dream"

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 22nd Feb 2007

Nifty Intraday Pivot Points For 22nd Feb 2007​

NIFTY SPOT CLOSE LONG-1 (R1) LONG-2 (R2) SHORT-1 (S1) SHORT-2 (S2) Trail'g S/L

4096 4115.80 4143.15 4066.50 4044.50 8.80

AS ALWAYS ABOVE FIGURES ARE BASED ON NIFTY SPOT​

I Still Stand BY My Personal Next Target for NF of 4264.00- still looks Good..:)

Seeya

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 23rd Feb 2007

Nifty Intraday Pivot Points For 23rd Feb 2007​

4040.00 4093.70 4155.00 3992.60 3952.90 17.60

I Still Stand BY My Personal Next Target for NF of 4264.00- still looks Good..:)

Seeya

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 26th Feb 2007

Nifty Intraday Pivot Points For 26th Feb 2007​

3938.95 4020.50 4109.50 3875.90 3820.40 25.10

Seeya

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

still looks good?

dont be scared to accept your mistake and ask people to book losses

When You read, read things carefully & Fully - It is My Personal Next Target not a recommendation for anybody to make an entry for....

- Therefore I am I & You are You

SavantGarde

Last edited:
it is fair that anyone can have their own personal targets but publishing it along with the pivot points indicates that you are suggesting that as a non - personal target even though it is fair not to assume that as you have mentioned it as your personal target but again your target even without the word "personal" or with the word "personal" would make the latter void and hence mean the same.

:) lol

SavantGarde

it is fair that anyone can have their own personal targets but publishing it along with the pivot points indicates that you are suggesting that as a non - personal target even though it is fair not to assume that as you have mentioned it as your personal target but again your target even without the word "personal" or with the word "personal" would make the latter void and hence mean the same.

:) lol
People who have been following will note that 'BuyHold' Exit-1 & Exit-2 Have stopped a few posts back and that there is no fresh Buy Trigger as recommendation only 'Intraday Day Pivots' & moreover whenever there is a Buy or Sell for Short Term is also posted along with the Pivots & mentioned very clearly, to know what I am talking about you will need do some digging through earlier Posts of Pivots. When it triggers a Buy, Exit-1 & Exit-2 are given as S/L-1 & S/L-2 and subsequently turns to Exit-1 & Exit-2 When there is some Profit Locked in from the Buy Trigger....I hope this shall put the points raised to R.I.P.....:)

SavantGarde

R

ratan jain

if its so PERSONAL, dont post it

keep it PERSONAL

and of course i am i and u are u....

no wonder people dont post replies to your posts....

accept it or not, your posts are misguiding people

Status
Not open for further replies.