Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we shall see the true colors of the market after the manipulative holding of the markets to eat option premiums is over....

Law of average -- we completed 4 months with narrowing ranges that helped option writters , this time march may not be so mercyfull, so beaware option writers of one sided movement that may fullfill law of average, atleast protect with deep out of money put.

C

Czar

feb end spot needs to close above 2960 .... (monthly chart)

[/URL][/IMG]
This week is moment of truth week for nifty, needs to close above 2770 spot anyhow else....

Re-Cap, since today is last day of Week & Month....

Edit: Actually the weekly level comes to 2755 spot approx....

Something wrong TJ was down I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe:D oct-08 is grand-grand father, will produce many sons and many grand sons all along 2009, every month.:D:D:eek:
Daily chart of sensex & nifty shown symetrical traingle pattern formation. Time frame of breakout as per theoritical will be March 3rd week to april 2nd week. Current global environment support the breakout will be downside. After breakdown definitely we will see another big candle just like oct-08 may be bigger . So . grandson Or son under oct-08 candle not too much.

orderflow13

DISCLAIMER
please dont use my excel calculation of SM in consideration..there is a problem in calculation of PCR ... oi pcr of column 'I' is back tested by me and is reliable ..so if u want 2 use that excel use that 'i' column final data only ... meanwhile will try to solve the problem ..
Alex

L

learn2trade08

whats the problem,bro?
is it logic or calculation?

DISCLAIMER
please dont use my excel calculation of SM in consideration..there is a problem in calculation of PCR ... oi pcr of column 'I' is back tested by me and is reliable ..so if u want 2 use that excel use that 'i' column final data only ... meanwhile will try to solve the problem ..
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.