Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitasatyajit

lalpar

Make ur nifty hourly chart in log scale, u will find the same. see upward TL has broken.
da u told that if it breaks 4448 we will go long...today it did cross 4448 and closed at 4445..

I guess u are trying to prove that we have to short instead of going with the flow...

rishig38

Make ur nifty hourly chart in log scale, u will find the same. see upward TL has broken.
satya, so you are still bearish? Even though I try to follow trends, my stop loss of 4404 hit yesterday and I reversed from there..But according to you, today's upward movement was just a false breakout and we might resume our downtrend?

Another things to take into consideration is the upcoming closing of the contracts. What effect will that have on the nifty? Should I close my longs now?

rishig38

satya, so you are still bearish? Even though I try to follow trends, my stop loss of 4404 hit yesterday and I reversed from there..But according to you, today's upward movement was just a false breakout and we might resume our downtrend?

Another things to take into consideration is the upcoming closing of the contracts. What effect will that have on the nifty? Should I close my longs now?
Another thing that I see from the Nifty Spot chart (attached image) is that the 9 day EMA acted as resistance for Nifty Spot. What is your suggestion now?

Attachments

mitasatyajit

da u told that if it breaks 4448 we will go long...today it did cross 4448 and closed at 4445..

I guess u are trying to prove that we have to short instead of going with the flow...
Nifty closed today at 4415.75 and high 4434.90. I think u r talking about nifty fut which closed at 4445. This chart is based on spot nifty not future.

The next part of ur question will be answered after I can download my EOD data.

With love. Regards.

mitasatyajit

Your question will be answered after receipt of my EOD data.

Regards.

rishig38

So Rishi, did the 60 mins thread help you ?
Yes it definitely did. But since I am new to trading, I didnt follow strategy when adding shorts so I lost all my profits since I got greedy and added double to my short position but Nifty bounced and hit my S/L. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.