Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitu123

Re: Sharp fall from 4316 to 4281

PHP:
Support for Wednesday is at 4333-4316.The level of 4316 should not be broken on Wednesday or else we could see the levels of 4290, 4268 and 4246
BELOW 4316 NIFTY AUG FUTURES FELL SHARPLY TO MAKE A LOW OF 4281.
MY PREDICTION WAS THAT BELOW 4316 NIFTY FUTURES WOULD BREAK FURTHER.
INTRADAY CHART HAS BEEN ATTACHED, KINDLY VIEW IT FOR EVIDENCE.
ANY MORE CRITICISMS, WILL BE APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED. :)

Regards,
Shravani :D
Good work.
Keep it up.....:)

citrus

Re: Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels ( imp )

Hi shravanihadge,
You are doing good work and first day proved soundness of your analysis.
I advise you not to frequently use the word "PREDICTION", as this word give mystical meaning to the your estimates/calculations. Better use word estimate.
Regards.

Shravani Nishikant. Hadge

hi
thank you for input u have given by posting .

Please do post the nifty levels

good work ..thanks

mk

Nifty Futures Intraday Levels for 28-08-08

On 27-08-08, Wednesday, Nifty August Futures Opened at 4366.40 made a Low of 4281 and Closed at 4290.

For 28-08-08 i.e Thursday, I would advise all Nifty Traders to be Cautious because tomorrow being the last Thursday, it is the Monthly Settlement for F&O Contracts and Market is Supposed to Remain Volatile.

Nifty Aug Futures on Thursday will have an Uptrend if and only if it trades above 4315. Inability to Sustain above 4315 will indicate Weakness.

Above 4315 expect a Rally upto 4334 which will be a minor Hurdle. Cross over above 4334 will take Nifty To 4357-4366.
Strong Resistance will be at 4366 because on Wednesday, Nifty Futures couldn’t go past 4366 and the 25 EMA (Exponential Moving Average) coincides with the Wednesday High of 4366

In Short a Close Past 4366 has now become Necessary.

If Nifty manages to go past 4366 then the target for Nifty Futures is 4376, 4398, 4417.

Support For Thursday Nifty Futures is at 4280, 4250, 4228. Bounce Back from the Level of 4250 expected or else Nifty will hit 4228.

Imp :- Don’t Go Long if Nifty Future Trades Below 4315.
And for the near term, Nifty Futures should not Break and Trade Below
4250 – 4235 as it is a strong Support and if Nifty Future Falls below this level then it would be Unhealthy for the Giant Named Nifty. So till the time Nifty Trades above 4250-4235, Bulls will be the King.

Have a Happy Trading Session Tomorrow.

Regards,
Shravani :)

Last edited:
L

learn2trade08

Re: My goodness, so much of criticism

but again the question arises,
when one is so confident about their levels then why to sell a product when they can make money from their said levels....I know for sure the said system is not for charity and comes with a heavy price tag?
:)

thanks for keeping the analysis simple, why bother criticism? main aim is to make money, not testing someone's knowledge.......philosophers die poor! keep the spirit of ur thread up, thanks

Dear frendz, i am new to this forum but senior in another forum. It is a common feature in all these type of platforms, i think. Here goes my view.
What actually is Discussion Forum? A topic placed by a member before other members to have a long constructive decision. So, this not being a call center there is no point of giving free calls w/o strategy/basis.
On the other side if we take, on these stages, there will be members who solely seek tips/calls from seniors and are least interested in knowing the reason for generation of calls. This is the reason y 'n' number of advisory firms are running successfully.
So, its time waste for intellectuals to read posts with no analysis hence avoid reading those threads and let tip seekers face n enjoy the benefits, if any.
No hard intentions on any body. Purely my personal view and me too quite against on calls w/o strategy.
Krishna

Re: My goodness, so much of criticism

Okay,
Nifty Fut Resistance I gave was 4368, Nifty futures didnt go Past 4366
Again My Support for Nifty Futures was 4316, Nifty Futures Made Low of 4318 at 11:30 during market hours and from there Bounced back to 4347.
A gain of 29 Points.
I hope 29 Points Up is not Less for Nifty Day Traders and that too in a Market where there are less Volumes.

Now its 1:45 and the Low of 4318 is Intact. Lets see where the Market heads on from here.

Regards,
WEll done! Congrats!

Nifty said it all :)

PHP:
Imp :- Dont Go Long if Nifty Future Trades Below 4315.
Support For Thursday Nifty Futures is at 4280, 4250, 4228.
Nifty AUGUST FUTURES WAS ANALYSED TO BE WEAK IF IT STAYED BELOW 4315 AND IT WAS ADVISED NOT TO TAKE LONG POSITON IN NIFTY FUTURES IF IT STAYED BELOW 4315, AND AT THE MOST THE BOTTOM OF 4228 WAS MENTIONED.

NIFTY AUG FUTURES MADE A LOW OF 4208 :)

I HOPE THIS GUIDANCE PRIOR TO THE MARKET WAS USEFUL TO ALL THE TRADERS WHO READ THE POST BEFORE THE MARKET, AND DID NOT TAKE ANY LONG POSITION IN NIFTY.

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI :)

Nifty Futures Intraday Levels for 29-08-08

Bad day for the Market, there were Expectations that Buying would Emerge and Nifty would Close in the Green. But Things have Reversed. :(

Nifty Has Closed Below the Crucial Level of 4235-4250 which was Mentioned Yesterday. Tomorrow would be a Crucial Day for the Market. Tomorrow being Friday,Last day of the week, Tomorrows Closing Price Would Determine where the Market is Heading Towards the near term.

For Nifty Futures, Immediate Resistance is Pegged at 4231. Don't Expect a Bull Run above 4231 because Beyond this Resistance Zone there's another Major Obstacle that is Placed at 4243.

Nifty Futures : - 4243
Spot Nifty :- 4258

This Thread is Not for Spot Nifty, but the Situation at this moment is Critical.

Nifty Futures Might Crossover 4243, but unless and untill Spot Nifty Doesn't Trade above 4258 and doesn't Sustain above 4258, the chances of Nifty Futures Sustaining above 4243 and Resuming its Uptrend are very low.

So Spot Nifty Sustaining above 4258 is Very Important for Future Nifty or else the trend would Reverse and the Bears would again get back in Action.

For Nifty Futures above 4243 expect a Rally upto 4266. A move past 4266 will take Nifty Futures to the level of 4290, 4305. Theres a Minor Hurdle at 4305, beyond 4305 Rally towards 4313,4337 & 4360 could be Possible.

Nifty Futures Support at 4200, 4179, and 4157 - 4150.

4157 - 4150 Should not Break or the Bears will Become more Stronger.

Avoid Going Long if Nifty Futures trades below 4200

Have a nice Trading Session Tomorrow. In case of Doubts, you can post your Queries at this Thread. The same would be replied.
Take care, Hari Om, Good Night.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.