Nifty Future Trading challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

This is my proposal....

- I am not a certified person or trader having any kind of legal requirements while I will take up a JOB of overseeing/tracking your account for a salary of
Rs.100 per month... based on a mutually agreed document/LOA(letter of arrangement)

- will not handle/receive any cash to trade in my account

-your trading account with minimum 500000 capital

- your trading account should be with any discount broker like zerodha or equivalent...

- discretionary management method BUT client should not juggle with his/her account

- 5 to 6 trades per month max including eqty and fno

- trades communicated/executed/suggested/structured with predefined LOSS

- 7% loss per month is max fixed through all kind of trades, on reaching the limit account will be paused till next contract ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT WILL BE PAID BY ME

- 50% of profits after all expenses(excluding cost of capital & Tax) should be paid as bonus along with the monthly salary of rs.100

- all payment made should be through the bank only, no cash is accepted under any circumstances

- end of this engagement with 1 month pre notice from any of the parties through a cancellation latter

do let me know about your interest/inputs...:thumb:
Hi
50% is too high..

i am not prefering anyprofit sharing (70:30, 60:40 or 50:50) as it has own difficulites..

jamit_05

Hello sir,

As i said, i will use Proper MM, that is nothing but 1 NF or 1 BNF i deploy 1L. So that my risk is not more than 1-2% in every trade. (20-40 points of SL per day).

Somebody calcualting ROI of 30% with captial of 25000 or 30000 rs, ...i knew that if plan for this ,i will go account blowing for a sure.
The correct terms and conditions should be this:

Step 1: Calculations

Calculations of profits will revolve around the Risk-per-trade the two decide upon. The trader would have traded his system, as the Marimuthus conditions stipulate, for a period of two years. So the trader would have a fair idea of RR and SR. Adding the parameter of Risk-per-trade will give a clear idea of what to expect. Barring a month or two a year of aberration.

For ex.

They settle on Risk-per-trade as 1%
The system gives SR of 50% and RR of 1:2 and gives around 40 trades a month.

Considering an average Unit of Risk of 4+2 (Risk+expense) points for intraday trades, this would result in a Profit-in-points of 120 points at EOM.

Which is 120 * 50 = Rs.6000 per lot.

Step 2: Capitalization

The trader must ascertain the amount that he wants for his skill. Then, it would be the financiers call, whether he can trade as many lots.

For ex.

The trader wants 50K per month. Then the financier would have to trade a minimum of 9 lots as per the above Calculations.

In addition, if the financier wants 50K for himself, he'd have to arrange for margin money to trade another 9 lots. That is a total of 18 lots.

Plus the capital for drawdowns should be kept in reserve.

Conclusion:

All in all, we are looking at an investment of less than Five half lakh, so that both can earn 50K each.

Last edited:

gunsho

Practically, if someone has such system, he won't bother giving you or anyone calls. Don't you feel he will be busy trading it on NF and various other scripts and making crores?

Why on earth you or anyone will expect him to provide calls :confused:

hello everyone..

Here is my proposal in NF trading ...

I will trade 10 lots with proper MM..

Is there anyone who can give buy/sell advice on intraday basis..

..Deal is NF 150 points per 20 trading days is mine , rest of points whatever you earn is yours (out of same 20 trading days)...

I prefer to trade max 2 trade per day as i need to do only call and trade.

I prefer to trade with single entry and exit , no traling stop loss because of call and trade ...

any proposals are welcome..

Note:
If its against forum rules, admin/MOD please delete it ..(plz dont send me warning mail)

LivetoTrade

Practically, if someone has such system, he won't bother giving you or anyone calls. Don't you feel he will be busy trading it on NF and various other scripts and making crores?

Why on earth you or anyone will expect him to provide calls :confused:
This was the first question which came to my mind when this thread was created, but post #2 made me keep quiet :D

pre-requiste"

Traders has to successful for last 2 year. (dont ask if he/she successful trader, why they need to give calls etc etc etc...)

will start from 1st week of June'14 after election results are over and everything is stablized (???)

umeshmandal

hi..i am sorry but i am looking for only intraday..not mature enought to handle overnight shocks in NF..(though trading commodites in 1 hr time frame- positional trading )
Hmmm, then I can offer you intraday Crude trades ! The Crude price is around 6000/- but lot size is 100 ! Margin should be ~35000/- max.

For the same profit as Nifty you can trade only 5 lots of crude instead of 10 lots of NF.

For Nifty I still feel positional is the best ! :p

gunsho

This was the first question which came to my mind when this thread was created, but post #2 made me keep quiet :D
:) Thanks. I read that. But as you know, thats the most important question, one has to think right? My post is more to think on practical side, whats the benefit for that guy and is that benefit worth for that guy? We all know the benefits for Marimuthu.

So theoretically all sounds great. But practically, its impossible to find that tip provider, as if those expectations are met (30% per month), he won't be a tip provider. So it looks more of chicken-egg story :)

LivetoTrade

:) Thanks. I read that. But as you know, thats the most important question, one has to think right? My post is more to think on practical side, whats the benefit for that guy and is that benefit worth for that guy? We all know the benefits for Marimuthu.

So theoretically all sounds great. But practically, its impossible to find that tip provider, as if those expectations are met (30% per month), he won't be a tip provider. So it looks more of chicken-egg story :)
Yes true, so i wish to be on the sidelines and read the thread for entertainment :D

jamit_05

I see an angle for the Trader too.

Some traders' minds are blocked by hurdles. They are good traders able to deliver but have become too conscious of drawdowns and hence cannot perform best with their own capital. So, they may see hope in such a proposition.

As a result, once he has regained his confidence the traders is likely to not be interested anymore.

marimuthu13

Hmmm, then I can offer you intraday Crude trades ! The Crude price is around 6000/- but lot size is 100 ! Margin should be ~35000/- max.

For the same profit as Nifty you can trade only 5 lots of crude instead of 10 lots of NF.

For Nifty I still feel positional is the best ! :p
Hi

i wont prefer crude intraday becasue of long trading hours..also as i see your trades in last 2 days in other thread, you are trading based on price action (ST with PH/PL), i dont think so i will suit my personality..more trades with revising TSL etc etc..

any way I will get back to you ..

I used to deploy same capital for crude as like NIFTY..1L = 1lot

marimuthu13

hi.. correction.. not 30%..capatial deployed per lot is 1 lakhs..so ROI is 7.5%..

again people views/perspective will differs..

for me....successful trader knows the risk/limits in trading, always would like to diversify ..

and also there may be capital requirement limitation for successful trader ..

another point is as Jamit mentioned, mindset while trading their own fund..

Status
Not open for further replies.