nifty closed @ 5300.00 , is this coincidence?

onlinegtrash

and I am off by 2.85 points in my prediction 5288 :)

today's close: 5,290.85

@sanjosedesi dude, we have to start 'holy batman hedgefund', you look after long trades, and I will take care of short trades !

happy day for me !:thumb:

onlinegtrash

Sure, but the amount of fall ... that was !
true :)

the toughest part was staying with the loaded position. When the put price dropped below 10 couple of times, I was thinking like

"Contrarian trading my ass, I have to liquidate to save atleast my capital :("

but it has happened so many times to me, I know losers always liquidate in the direction of winners and winners steal the losers position for cheap at the EOD. In essence market always acts in a way to steal your profitable position and lure you in losing position.

Yesterday I tried to short in the small rally and got spanked making a 8k loss, so to avoid liquidating today, I moved away from laptop most of the day except after 2.30 pm !

onlinegtrash

god I hate these analysts.... I tried to understand what happened today...

economictimes.indiatimes.com said:

A pull-back in European markets failed to boost sentiments as traders resorted to profit-booking after a four-day upmove.

firstpost.com said:

Several dealers attributed the falls in the Nifty futures of as much as 6.7 percent to a trading mistake sparked by an attempt to sell both Infosys futures and index futures.

profit.ndtv.com said:

"It's a freak trade and markets should stabilise... What I think also happened is a few days ago we had a basket selling in the market at 2.30 pm and we ended 250 points lower," Ravi Chadha

==============

for some its profit booking, for some its trading error, for some its just a basket selling... whatever... It will be very nice if these analysts could say something meaningful and useful *before* events... which never would happen !

Looks like no one anticipated this except me :rofl:

SexyTrader

What rises always falls :thumb: NO big deal!

I rise to Katrina Kaif and fall when ugly-garbage like Poonam Pandey is around :D

onlinegtrash

Hey guys,

who became disgustingly rich today !!!???

A clean 1.85% drop in Nifty, someone should have quadrupled their trading account !!! :thumb:

As a happy news, I broke my own Friday's record and my

M2M today: 82,545
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11656705/mym2m_monday.png.html

yippee!!!!!!!!

The sad part is I left over 2 lac on the table, the reason was, I usually lose big after winning big, so I played too over cautiously today, anyways this amount is quite big enough for me :)

Last edited: